Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. This game is going to be a f***ing beatdown. I can feel it.
  2. Yeah exactly. You don't want your 1st, 2nd or 3rd best hitter to bat 3rd because the most likely scenario is that they come up with no one on and two outs. If they lead off the next inning well that's not so bad, having a good hitter lead off isn't going to hurt the team at all.
  3. We need a mod to put Pizza Party in the thread title.
  4. So we are having a pizza party for today's GDT right? Also, look at the O's OF defense. It's hilarious.
  5. I'm not really sure. Upton never really played LF or RF until this year and he's got 95 career games in LF and just 3 in RF. Saunders has played 240-something in LF and about half that in RF. Could be like Spanky said, maybe Upton just likes LF and Saunders prefers RF so Gibby goes with it.
  6. Gibby got the positions right at least IMO. I'd tweak the lineup a little bit but it's close enough. And a gigantic LOL @ that Orioles OF defense.
  7. But then we'd lose the DH and if we have 5 bench players it wouldn't really matter if we burned two players. But you're raising good points, I think there is merit to several different postseason roster constructions right now.
  8. And our OF defense sucks. Certain lineups will require two defensive replacements.
  9. Sanchez pitching in the rotation in the playoffs was my impression as well. That gives us a hell of a 1-4.
  10. Agreed. Also I saw someone mention Goins as the 5th guy. IMO it cannot be Goins. Barney can be the backup IF just fine. Goins can come up if there is an injury. Pompey brings more to the table off the bench.
  11. The minor league season ends really soon right? That's why all these guys will get called up, even if they don't play much.
  12. No I don't think so. Lineup- 9 Rotation- 4 Total=13 That leaves 12 players. So you can go with 8 bullpen/4 bench or 7 bullpen/5 bench. I'd much prefer the 7/5 option.
  13. No just needs to be in the organization prior to September 1.
  14. Jays fans got pretty loud there at the end when we won.
  15. If we used him with a 4 run lead today you'd be saying the same thing tomorrow.
  16. 91 down the can and Upton hits one of his patented foul balls. I swear that guy hits a ton of them, is there any stat for that?
  17. Dammit, hate to give Wade Miley outs on the basepaths.
  18. Jays fans have been traveling like crazy. It's been unreal.
  19. Alright Wade Miley shitballed his way through the lineup one time but it's not going to happen again.
  20. Estrada seems to be hitting his spots tonight. Let's hope it continues.
  21. It seems like he loves throwing his new relievers in to high leverage roles.
  22. This partially proves how bad Gibby's lineup is tonight and it partially proves how stacked this team is now that everyone is healthy.
  23. Not necessarily the way I would order them but if I were Wade Miley I'd be s***ing my pants at seeing those 9 right handers on the lineup card tonight.
×
×
  • Create New...