Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

John_Havok

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,419
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    25

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by John_Havok

  1. Dude is 25 in 3 months, it's not like he's 19 or something with lots of growth potential. He could add a bit yet I guess
  2. No kidding. Hope he at least got a handjob in the theatre via the old "penis in the popcorn" gag.
  3. lol, I thought the same thing. Of course he thought about it, but with two outs there no way he would risk it.
  4. Hope you enjoyed Channing Tatum's abs. You missed a barn burner comeback for the ages.
  5. I pick the player who hits the first homer. I'm just not sure who that is yet.
  6. Why, did he bet the under?
  7. I doubt Lind would be able to hold anything but short conversations.
  8. So he likes a little junk in the trunk... Ghetto style. Nothing wrong with that.
  9. Would have to be someone capable of going long since both Jenkins and Redmond are burned. Jenkins 3 days straight and Redmond multiple innings... They might even have to bring both up and send both Hendriks and Jenkins down
  10. I chalk it up to a truckload of vodka
  11. I have a feeling eddy gonna be a popular pick tomorrow.
  12. Look at that Puerto Rican dick go!
  13. All we need a wilko's and spanky drunk Friday thread and all will be right in the world.
  14. Close this PoS thread would you?
  15. Thanks for missing the point of the thread entirely and stuff.
  16. What can I say, my fiancée has been gone for a week, I'm drunk as f*** and have a lot of pent up energy that will be taken care of when she lands in a few hours. I might know even wait to get out if the parking lot at the airport. Lol Kratz " I was looking for something hard, hard. Everything out of his hands is hard..."
  17. You're damn right you won't. And I'm 35. You were close.
  18. Dynamite drop in Angelo.
  19. I like my thread better
  20. You can all eat a huge bag of dicks. Not like nice shaved white dicks either, but like giant sweaty hairy Dominican dicks. Nothing but constant negativity from you *******s in every GDT over the past two weeks. You know who you are. f*** you and the midget f***ing donkeys you ride in on. 8-0 after 2 innings. Waaaaaaaah! Boo hoo! Shut the f*** up and watch the whole game before you go cut yourself in the corner. 14 to f***ing 9 bitches. Suck it long, and suck it hard. ***collapses in a drunken mess, pooping myself****
  21. It's only gay if you're catching.
×
×
  • Create New...