Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

John_Havok

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,422
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    25

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by John_Havok

  1. That wasn't the problem. The problem was he stated definitively tat Price would go to FA after tonight's game.... thereby implying that there's no chance the Jays will win tonight or tomorrow and see Price possibly win in the world series.
  2. Welp. Gg guys. See you next season I guess. Win probability north of 85% now.
  3. What a professional broadcaster. That's an egregious oversight. Guaranteed his director or cohost got in his ear telling him what a fcktard he was
  4. Momentum carried him past the bag. I don't think it was intentional
  5. Throw beat him, was just high. I think he's safe... Goins foot is in the way of that one shot that would be conclusive
  6. Too early for that I think to switch to your worse defensive catcher when you're only talking about the tying run.
  7. Failure on the bunt is bad, but can't one of the line drives not get caught?
  8. Martin would gave been DOA at third. Cain would have got him by 10 feet
  9. I agree, the troglodytes glove was moving from the stands towards the field when he caught it which dragged it down (cuz he's a limp wristed loser) which screwed the whole thing up.
  10. Compared to his usual temperment, tonight he's practically in a coma
  11. I'm actually somewhat impressed with Ventura's emotional control. Very reigned in tonight compared o his usual self
  12. Gotta be a short leash tonight. You just can't let it get out of reach early
  13. Wow, look like the man in white got bought off by KC
×
×
  • Create New...