Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

John_Havok

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,422
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    25

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by John_Havok

  1. Looks like Cf is where fly balls go to die tonight. No carry at all out there
  2. It's a small error by Estrada by not gojng to the 3b side of the runner, but it's not unforgiveable. Main job is to get the lead runner out.
  3. Lol, when I was a kid we got 1 game a week. Now get off my lawn!
  4. I don't doubt that. Lol
  5. One playoff round victory and the board turns into a love in. Wtf is next when they win the World Series? #Cometogether will probably be very literal.
  6. The hasthag of #cometogether also was the #1 worldwide trending tag on twitter at one point
  7. Another factor now also is how many innings could you even expect from him in 2016 as a starter? 100? Edit: I see you adressed that in a post already.
  8. I'll be putting something up tomorrow after work, not sure what, if any, particular angle I'll go for, it will probably turn into nonsensical rambling as soon as I mention the Bat Flip Heard Round the Country.
  9. Sanchez couldn't hit the strike zone. He had to ome out. He soul nt have even come back out for the 8th
  10. Why is Sanchez incapable of pitching inside to these hitters. Everything moving right o the barrel
  11. Sanchez looks like he is aiming the ball. Get him out of there fast
  12. Gibbons trolling us now... Sanchez still in there
  13. Lol Tulo calm down. That's was the single craziest inning of baseball I have ever seen
  14. I still can't believe I watched Andrus drop 3 straight catches.
  15. f***. Now they're gonna extend him for 5 years.....
  16. What's everyone so excited for? None of these runs are earned.
  17. Someone has to write something about this game. This is the craziest game I've ever seen
  18. Wow both the luckiest and in luckiest broken bat single ever....lol
  19. Should have stuck his leg out and took that first pitch in the shin... lol
  20. Hard to argue with that.... when you get 3 baserunners gifted to you on 3 routine outs... u have to get something.
×
×
  • Create New...