Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

John_Havok

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,425
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    25

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by John_Havok

  1. Can't believe the cut line was -3 ... might need to toughen that course up a tick. I know it's the week after The Open so they don't want to go nuts, but let's make it at least a bit more challenging.
  2. Wonder if it finally clicked for him, he's been up before and suuuuuuuucked. To quote Crash Davis, " he couldn't hit water if he fell out of a f***ing boat."
  3. Not sure I can see joy bats in the top 5 Jays of all time. ... but I guess he'd be close. I mean, 4 right off the top of my head I'd put in front of him.... Halladay, Stieb, Delgado, Alomar.... then it starts to get a bit conversation worthy
  4. 9 seasons overall, 3 of which were full, 2 mostly full, 1 half full, his debut season (obviously short) and 2 gongshow injury seasons.
  5. 2 for 4 with 2 walks, triple, HR and 4 RBI. I'd say his timing is okay
  6. No, I'm sure that's the case for a few of them. But the majority probably also hate having to lumped in with the idiot douche umpires like the guys I named above and could not care any less if someone knocks them the f*** out one day.
  7. Hardly. The majority of umps could give a rats ass and do their job as well as they can without bias. Pieces of s*** like Hernandez, Buckner, Davidson, Joe West and that other midget whose name escapes me..... they f*** it up for everyone Edit: remembered the midgets name, Alfonso Marquez. That douche can be shot into space
  8. But not tossed? Small blessing I guess given Hernandez is a classless f***
  9. So I'm not watching, did Happ get tossed or something?
  10. Correct. Rehab assignment
  11. 22nd in the AL IN RBI... 4th or 5th ????? Lol Scioscia
  12. Yup, and then did everything perfectly to strand him, except stupid happened
  13. Not sure how they can justify Maese above SRF when Maese is in Lansing, not New Hampshire, and just 1 year younger, and hurt.
  14. Can't believe I just saw that. And Colome will get hit with a blown save because of incompetence. Just stupid
  15. You don't send a guy hoping the fielder makes a mistake, you send him when it takes a perfect throw to beat the runner. It's just another in a comically long list of horrible sends by Rivera
  16. Really love how Tepera is higher on the reliever pecking order than Smith...
  17. He's been average to slow for pretty much his entire career. Couple that with his recent leg issues and theres no way he should fave been sent there.
  18. Jesus christ Rivera.... Joyce was 30 feet from the infield when he got the ball... wtf was he thinking? If that was Kris Davis throwing.. f*** yeah send him, but nobody else
  19. Smoak is dangerously close to being a decent ball player
  20. Noodle arm Kris Davis in LF is worse. That guy throws like he's lobbing a grenade
  21. http://www.fangraphs.com/blogs/instagraphs/scouting-philadelphias-return-for-pat-neshek/
  22. If anyone has BP they just put up a series review of Vlad from earlier thus month when he was called up to Dunedin.
  23. Should pretty end the thread right there....
  24. Lol no kidding. As bad as the Jays have been, at least none of our pitchers has given up 5 HRs in a single inning. I can just imagine hwta he was thinking after the 4th one.... then he gest an out and figures "finally! He didn't hit a HR!" ... then boom goes another one. I probably would have taken myself out of the game at that point before the manager even got halfway up of the dugout stairs.
×
×
  • Create New...