Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

John_Havok

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,426
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    25

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by John_Havok

  1. It could also suggest a really big knee injury that was a major problem.
  2. I wonder how it will really play out, like would Ohtani just give a list of teams to his agent that he would actually be open to play for and then just go from there and only really change if he got blown away with 50 million more dollars or something? Like, I doubt the angels are really on his radar given how they've bumblef***ed everything over the past few years. That could change I guess if they make the playoffs this year. There's all the low spending teams that are just eliminated completely from contention since spending 50 million on an entire team is "impossible" for their owners let alone one guy.
  3. I dont know if I see seattle as a team willing to pony up that kind of cash. Maybe i'm wrong and I hope I am because if Ohtani makes it to free agency, it will easily be the biggest free agency circus in sports history. That whole Lebron thing back 10 years ago or whatever would pale in comparison THe more teams on on him, the better. The Jays could make a pitch too with lots of money coming off the books this year. No idea if Ohtani would even entertain the idea, but you never know.
  4. I don't like a tie in baseball either, but I would be able to live with it if there was a compelling argument for it. I can't really think of one though since the current ghost runner accomplishes pretty much the only thing they'd really want to be worried about, which is those super long regular season games that end up screwing over teams for two weeks after. Allowing a tie would be like change for the sake of change with no real benefit.
  5. You'll be 29 forever bro
  6. John_Havok

    NHL Thread

    Excellent showing from Edmonton last night, Skinner and the LA tender both stood on their heads too. Game could have been 10-12 goals scored easy between the teams. Great game!
  7. For sure, aggressive and positive base running doesn't always just mean SB attempts.
  8. He can call whatever he wants and it wont make a difference if he can't locate worth a damn like yesterday.
  9. I'd be in favour of this just to watch everyone over the age of 50 have their heads explode spontaneously in outrage.
  10. O’Neil Cruz pulled a Hunter Greene 101 mph fastball for a 425 foot missile.
  11. Trevor Richards be like..."Awe man, I guess I suck...."
  12. Holy s*** that was a bad call lol
  13. Anyone want to lay odds on a Romano lead off walk?
  14. 3 run jack by Vlad would be nice right about now
  15. Springer must have sold his soul before this game
  16. Notice how Buck Mcf***face isnt talking about velocity not mattering, even though Springer just fouled off a middle middle cookie at 100
  17. wtf is this game? Things keep up like this I'm not gonna make the entire season after the multiple heart attacks
  18. Who the f*** cares about putting the tying run on 2nd ... just let him f***ing hit
  19. This is such ********, i can't even fathom what these guys were thinking. Its much more defensible pitching to Vlad given that hicks throws 103, but jesus f***ing christ pitching to a perennial MVP candidate with the backup catcher on deck that cant be pinch hit for is just f***ing re-god-damn-tarded.
  20. And idiocy prevails.....
  21. Would be idiotic to pitch to Arenado depsite Garcia being slightly wild. Load em up and take your damn chances with the backup catcher.
  22. This pen is going to be interesting all f***ing year isnt it....
  23. I dunno, Ive watched the replay a few times and it would have to have been more than just a good throw, darn near perfect. The ball got there just as Bo was heading into his slide so even something on time but slightly off line and he beats it. I liked that he put the pressure on there.
×
×
  • Create New...