Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Laika

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    38,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    90

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Laika

  1. Subforums are dumb. I hardly ever leave the OT subforum anymore. How am I supposed to discover n00bs in need of shaming, when I have to click all the way over to a new subforum to see them?
  2. it's all funny cuz it's true
  3. Leterkenny Problems is the funniest f***ing video series on the net
  4. Participant ribbons fly 4eva too! http://frosts.uk.com/images/4th%20place%20f2%20rosette.jpg
  5. flagz fly 4eva
  6. I dunno about you guys, but I'm pretty comfortable with Esmil Rogers and Chien Ming Wang. Ricky Romero is also really turning things around, according to some industry insiders that I chatted with on Facebook.
  7. Plz vote in posted poll. Will close in 48 hours. Slightly modified voting rules based on the 2 day window. RE: 2014 draft pick trading
  8. Laika

    NHL Thread

    Neopets, fap fap fap.
  9. Laika

    NHL Thread

    pornhub sucks though
  10. ERA isn't all of a sudden the better ERA predictor because it's fantasy baseball, lol. It's only more telling in rare cases of large same size. Such as Porcello (probably but not definitely).
  11. Been happening for years now. Extreme GB pitcher with a terrible infield defense behind him. His 3B should be a 1B and his 1B should be a DH. The guy is probably a stud in the right environment.
  12. - get home from casual athletic participation sport - check box scores - PORCELLO - did No49 start him tonight? - he did!!! - PorceLOL!!!!!!!!
  13. erybody loves lists
  14. The Angels are more saber than the Blue Jays
  15. Jesus, I just noticed that Trumbo has a 10% BB rate. Two years ago we were laughing at this guy - he looked like a corner infield version of JPA. The baseball gods are cruel.
  16. Please see the new message I just posted about making 2014 draft picks tradable
  17. I really wanted Vogelbach in the last round. Was pissed when you scooped him up.
  18. Paulino and Cowart will probably be dropped if they don't make big strides next year. Austin and Mondesi have been meh. I traded Zunino. Right now, my only good draft pick from Feb looks like Stroman. Hypothetically, I'd probably trade my entire February crop for my June crop.
  19. Anyone out of the race and building for the future want to buy way low on Jon Niese? Could use a solid vet SP to help me in this season's push.
  20. Laika

    NHL Thread

    Pretty annoying from Bernier's perspective. He wanted to get traded into a situation where he'd get a chance to be a #1.
  21. Something about Lynn just seems extra combustible too. I'm not sure exactly what it is... body, stuff, mechanics, statistical profile... Kind of hard to put a finger on, but I definitely wouldn't want to trade a position player under 28 of equal talent for Lance. It's also not impossible to see him getting bumped to the pen at some point, even if he's pitching well. All it takes is one or two bad months of batted ball luck, and then he could be looking up at five names on the Cards' stacked depth chart. He's always kind of "looked" like a reliever in a lame scouty way, anyways.
  22. "Adeiny Hechavarria (BTS #2" lol
×
×
  • Create New...