Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Because Sanchez will probably be pitching tomorrow and the day after
  2. So Bautista is just allowed to play like a bum now?
  3. We never made errors like this in the regular season... Now it seems we have like 2 a game.
  4. Wow. When you put it into perspective like that, it makes Yost seem like even more of an idiot.
  5. $550 canadian? That's crazy dude. Someone bought my 100 level outfield pair for tonight for $610 american. This was a day after the Texas win though. Guess I sold them at the right time.
  6. You guys are all wrong. Revere>>>>>>Martin>Stroman>Travis>Tulowitzki THEN comes Edwin>Donaldson>Bautista. I f***ing love Devon Travis and can't wait until he's back.
  7. Neither series will be a sweep
  8. No, that would be the Nats.
  9. Not sure why they're pulling Synd so early...
  10. Kris Bryant is so sexy
  11. Not really. We've traded alot of players over the years... If we sat and cried about all the players we traded away, then we might as well quit watching the sport altogether. All 30 teams have players they might regret trading, but you can't sit and dream of the past. Also remember that without trading Synd and dArnaud, we probably wouldn't be in the playoffs right now.
  12. Granderson is definitely my favorite Met. Loved him when he was with the Yankees too. He's been great this postseason.
  13. Arrieta is back to being Baltimore O's Arrieta.
  14. Yup. Had the same problem. Pulled my listing down for ALCS game 1 in the morning, and I got a message at 10pm saying it sold. Not complaining though, since it sold for well above face value.
  15. Don't even start with this crap. This is the "man in white" s*** all over again. Frankly, it's insulting to the Royals as a team to accuse them of something like this. If the Royals were "stealing signs", they were doing it from 2nd base which is completely legal. I personally think Price was tipping his pitches and they figured it out in the 7th.
  16. The masses in the GTA love hockey. Every other sport comes 2nd.
  17. It's probably going to be a great game. Dickey vs Young could be a slugfest
  18. Wow that's pretty crazy. I guess people are really bailing off the bandwagon. Typical.
  19. Fingers crossed. I sold game 3 tix for like 3x face value. I'm planning on going to game 4 and then selling game 5. Hopefully I can make back the money I lost on my previous f*** up.
  20. Yeah I definitely think they figured out the signs and were relaying from 2nd base. It's really the only explanation as to how they were ON every pitch Price threw. That being said, its Martin's responsibility to change the signs if there has been a runner on 2nd for a long time. There are no excuses for Price, he has to pitch better. Goins' error is not why we lost.
×
×
  • Create New...