Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Buuuuurn
  2. Dude, shut the f*** up. Nobody is saying Revere is an amazing hitter. He's around average. But he has other things that make him valuable. Great contact, speed, solid defense. He's a decent player. MUCH more valuable than Ryan Goins.
  3. He's a slap hitter. What do you want from him?
  4. Agreed. Not sure why people think he's been terrible, he hasn't. He's just been quiet the last few games.
  5. Price was probably left in a bit too long, but he's been a bonafide ace for years. He deserved to have some rope. Now, I think he's out of rope. He's proven several times in the playoffs. that he cannot execute in tight situations. Price should be given a quick hook if he starts another game.
  6. Well this sucks. Crappy loss. Price was in the drivers seat for 6 innings and then s*** the bed. Our inability to score more runs when the bases were loaded is a glaring failure.
  7. Yeah, it has nothing to do with the complete overhaul of the team at the trade deadline
  8. Don't worry about it, I cost myself $450 with my mistake lol.
  9. Tonight was the worst game the Jays have played in the playoffs so far. Did we even get a runner to 3rd base at all? There were some hard hit balls, but our big hitters did nothing in the 7th and 8th. Edwin probably doesn't play again until monday which sucks. I feel that it's crucial we win tomorrow's game. Don't wanna be down 2-0 in the series with the added pressure of playing 3 straight at home. Hopefully we play a solid game tomorrow.
  10. Gibbons really has to stop using Hawkins. I said before, he should not be on the playoff roster. He's been terrible since mid-September
  11. I also just got this email. I'm sure lots of people probably made the same mistake I did. This is the first year with the new account managing system for the Jays. Every time you want to look at the PDF from your account manager, the barcode changes and the old one is rendered useless.
  12. So what time does this game start? I'm seeing conflicting reports of 7:30 and 8:00???
  13. Game 1 & 2 this year. Yup, I have great luck.
  14. The other problem that I ran into is that I pulled my other listing down, yet it still sold somehow. So we'll see if that sale pans out.
  15. Alright guys, here's the epic conclusion to my story: I f***ED UP. Attached the wrong PDF basically. I've never used printed tickets before through the Jays account manager... So what happened is I generated 2 different PDFs within 5 minutes of each other through my account manager, and attached the older PDF by accident. It really sucks because I knew about this possible problem, yet I still made the mistake. Kinda like when Justin Smoak knows a curveball in the dirt is coming, but still swings at it. Anyways i'm happy to know that I wasn't being scammed, and that i'm just an idiot. I'll be able to regain the lost money through future game sales. Bottom line: I'M AN IDIOT. Don't make the same mistake. http://cdn.meme.am/instances/43231668.jpg Let the insults flow
  16. Ok guys, i'm having even more problems with Stubhub now. Might have to call my credit card company and issue a new card so Stubhub can't charge me the ******** service fee. STUBHUB SELLERS BEWARE
  17. Its definitely happening
  18. I still find it crazy. Can't believe it
  19. See I was going to do this, but then I decided not to because I was afraid the barcode attached to Stubhub would be rendered useless. Didn't want to f*** myself over, so I just left it. But the email I got from stubhub specifically says that the "ticket was already scanned" and the person was denied entry because of this. I need to get the scan report from RC to try and sort this out. I'm hoping they can tell if the ticket has been tried multiple times vs if the ticket didn't work at all because the barcode was invalid. Obviously if the barcode was invalid, then i'm f***ed
×
×
  • Create New...