Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Awesome that literally the first time in my life I ever re-sell a ticket to an event, I get f***ed over. f*** my life
  2. Yes I'll keep you guys posted. Has this happened to anyone else here before?
  3. I broke even on the ALDS tickets. Went to 2 games, sold the 3rd and made the money back.
  4. Well I have work tonight, so no time to deal with this BS right now. I'll keep you guys posted though. I'm just super angry because the likely outcome is that i'll be refunded my service charge (stubhub is trying to keep the 100$ service fee) and nothing else. Hopefully I can get my money... I would be pissed off if I just missed the greatest Jays game in my lifetime for nothing.
  5. Me too... And now I'm on the hook for $3800 which I obviously can't afford. I thought I would be able to cover the cost of the tickets by selling some of them for above face value... Now I don't know what to do.
  6. It was for last night's game. This is f***ing ********. Seller is obviously lying. I'm pretty pissed right now, because I don't see this ending with stubhub giving me my money. So some ******* potentially got to go to game 5 for free
  7. What the f***. Just got an email from Stubhub that i'm not going to get paid because the buyer claims my tickets were already scanned? What the hell? Anybody ever have this problem? This is my first time ever selling through stubhub. What do I do?
  8. First video is so cringy... Girl isn't even watching the biggest moments. Too busy filming the people behind her.
  9. This is exactly my view. Isn't it a hassle to have to change/feed your 8 month-old child? Wouldn't you rather be WATCHING the game that you paid $300 to go see? I just don't understand.
  10. I would personally say any child under 3 shouldn't be at a huge sporting event or concert.
  11. Currently selling tix for ALCS home game 1. 2 tix for Section 141R row 6. Looking for around $350 each. Willing to bargain on the price. Message me if you're interested. I already have them listed on stubhub.
  12. I think Rasmus might be up there as well. Problem is that he can't hit anything else haha. Others that come to mind are Ortiz, Cruz, and Trout
  13. Should be a nice big slugfest this series
  14. It's a 5-game series. Bautista is deserving.
  15. I just can't see the Royals only starting Cueto one time. This series may not go to 7 games.
  16. Yup. I'm way more comfortable facing KC's pitching over the Astros' guys.
  17. Come on guys... It has to be Bautista. Yes Pillar was solid all-around, but Bautista's homerun will be remembered for decades. Plus he's had a couple other big hits this series. When people think back to this series they'll remember Bautista, not Pillar.
  18. What about the Royals? Cueto just pitched today, and Ventura pitched Monday. Looks like it might be Volquez starting game 1? So we're looking at Game 1: Estrada vs Volquez Game 2: Price vs Ventura Game 3: Stroman vs Cueto Game 4: Dickey vs Young Game 5: Estrada vs Volquez Game 6: Price vs Ventura Game 7: Stroman vs Cueto Royals will probably pitch Cueto on short rest though... Maybe Ventura too.
  19. Do you even go to any of the games?
  20. So. I went to games 1 and 2, and I couldn't handle going to game 5. Sold my tickets a couple days ago. No regrets. I enjoyed watching this game from home. What a f***ing game.
  21. Yes. Dyson was so respectful when he went and slapped Tulo in the ass. Shut your f***ing mouth idiot. The dumbass caused the benches to clear TWICE in one inning.
  22. I can't believe this. They did it. They f***ing did it.
  23. Sanchez should not be pitching. Had to sit for way too long
×
×
  • Create New...