Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Love the optimism!
  2. I love seeing videos like this. Candid GMs
  3. Yup. I moved my flex pack seat from 100 RF to 200 RF last year. I'm enjoying the 200s more. And there have been no shortage of homeruns in my area haha. Seems almost every game, someone hits a bomb that lands a few seats away from me.
  4. I'm like 5'5, and the seats in the 100 level outfield are f***ing small. A noticeable difference in space between the 200 outfields and 100s.
  5. Wasn't he playing 2B every day after Oakland acquired Valencia?
  6. Well, looks like I have some new additions to my Ignore List today!
  7. How is Martin being left off of the HOT list?
  8. Lol. He's been traded twice in 2 years due to attitude problems.
  9. "Scrappy"
  10. 2017 outlook: - Bautista out - Encarnacion out (maybe) - Cecil out - Dickey out Improvements - Another year of experience for guys like Pillar, Travis, Pompey, Stroman, Hutch. So you would expect them to be better. - Possible emergence of someone like Sanchez/Osuna becoming a good starter - Lots of money off the books to improve the rotation and offense - prospects another year older, some ready to help out the major league roster
  11. Just stop posting please
  12. The goal is to have an infinite window of contention. A team that has the chance to make the playoffs every single year. Get this "1 year window" crap out of your head. What happens if Donaldson and Tulo both get injured next year and miss 100 games each? Then we would be f***ed. If we build a team that is competitive EVERY year, then we don't waste the "1 year window" thanks to injuries.
  13. I personally wouldn't trade Hutch right now. Value is at an all-time low.
  14. *could HAVE*
  15. Except Bautista would not accept a move to 1B, especially in his contract year.
  16. Just look at his username. Stupid jokes that he thinks are funny
  17. Plz pyro
  18. When exactly did the Phillies begin their rebuild?
  19. Value at an all-time high, Goldy is signed super-cheap, Stewart would probably fall for a big name like JD... Plus I am super sleep deprived right now
  20. Blockbuster deal: Donaldson+Revere+Colabello for Goldschmidt+Pollock DOES STEWART SAY YES???
  21. This is the funniest part about this post IMO. Diamondbacks still won't be competitive. I don't see them as a better team than LAD or SF.
  22. Ok, there are some REALLY stupid things being said in this thread. Mods should probably lock this one up before it gets ugly.
×
×
  • Create New...