Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Optimal lineup for tomorrow: Travis Donaldson Edwin Bautista Tulowitzki Martin Upton Pillar Carrera
  2. No, unless Martin is actually hurting.
  3. I would make Osuna sit out games 1&2 just to be safe. We should be able to manage with just Biagini/Cecil/Grilli/Liriano. I trust Estrada and Happ to pitch at least 6 innings and I trust our offense to score enough that Osuna won't really be needed.
  4. Its like you guys completely forget that ANYTHING can happen in a short 5-game/7-game series. There are no guarantees in the MLB postseason.
  5. Go with the ALDS. Cheaper, sure thing, plus its the f***ing rangers again!
  6. Lol tell her to f*** off
  7. Pretty ironic coming from you
  8. Still have that whole game saved onto an external HDD. Gonna keep that one forever
  9. I guess we'll find out in a few hours
  10. Yup I'm planning on going 10 beers deep tonight. I didn't drink at all the last few games I went to. This is a playoff game, so f*** it.
  11. I'm happy with this lineup. I would swap Martin and Tulo but other than that, it's exactly what I would have written out. Good job Gibby. Lets WIN
  12. I had no problems watching the playoffs last year with MLBtv
  13. Gross. I would tell them not to come over.
  14. I disagree with you guys. Wildcard SHOULD be a 1 game tiebreaker-style elimination. Gives everyone extra incentive to push hard for winning the division.
  15. Would be a f***ing joke if that happened. Pillar deserves it 1000%
  16. And we're saying he's wrong. You can absolutely get a refund.
  17. Pretty sure you can request a refund over the phone
  18. Yeah i'll be there tomorrow night. I decided to just go with 500s tickets for the playoffs this year (since I won't be selling a bunch to cover the cost). Really hoping they can pull out a win. I'd love to see them celebrate on the field. If I have to watch the Orioles celebrate, i'll puke.
  19. You're not the only one dude... I went to the first 2 ALDS games. After that 14 inning loss... I just couldn't do it again. Decided to sell tickets for game 5 and just watch from home.
×
×
  • Create New...