Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. The Cardinals look pretty damn smart for passing on Albert Pujols. And that was after a world series win too. Building a strong team is priority #1. Forget "feelings" and being nice to people.
  2. Something else nobody is mentioning: we beat Texas in a 1-run game to knock them out of the postseason. Texas, the king of 1-run games this season. f***ing classic.
  3. IIRC, he gets mad when players bunt against him because he's a lazy s*** and doesn't want to field the ball.
  4. This. He obviously looks terrible because he's grounded into like 3 DPs in 3 games, but he's still a great hitter and could win easily win us a game with his bat.
  5. I think it was Perez and Holland in games 3-4
  6. Nasty curve by Kershaw to strike out Espinosa. Damn that thing is filthy.
  7. Agreed. We all remember what happened last year. Lets not have a repeat of that
  8. Yeah that's one big problem. The other problem is that I don't think it's always the same guys in the replay room. There needs to be some consistency.
  9. Personal preference. I can't eat a steak unless its cooked medium-well/well-done. And I don't understand why some people get so offended that I like my steak that way.
  10. Maybe you just have piss-poor vision and need to see an optometrist.
  11. I'd probably pay like 200$ for a couple bobbleheads.
  12. Ok, but that still doesn't make it right.
  13. Thanksgiving happens every year... Go watch the jays. If your family doesn't understand then f*** em.
  14. So this guy turned himself in while the Jays were playing a playoff game against the Rangers? Confirmed not a real jays fan?
  15. Jays starters still don't have a single CG this year.
  16. Ok so can we all agree that Gruber is certifiably crazy?
  17. I'll be pretty pissed if Biagini/Cecil/Grilli pitch in this game.
  18. Great catch by Gomez. Showing Desmond how to make a catch at the wall
  19. No way you can say he tagged the foot
×
×
  • Create New...