Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. That would mean the FO spent ZERO in the offseason. And we'd be back to the days of 15k weeknight crowds.
  2. Lol Navarro. Why can't he tell everyone else how to hit Miller?
  3. This is what i'm most looking forward to over the next few years. I'm excited to see what Shatkins can do with a good payroll.
  4. It only took until game 5 for our guys to be able to make contact on Miller. Lol
  5. Eeeeew. I hope they sign him to 5/100, that would be awesome. I don't believe Trumbo is this good going forward
  6. Lol the casuals are f***ing cancer sometimes.
  7. AA never had to sign a big free agent. His only big signing was Martin. 85/5 is not bad, but the fact that he backloaded it really f***s us.
  8. Yeah I agree, I don't think the Redsox will/should want Edwin. But with Dombrowski, you never know.
  9. I saw Stroman and Pillar do interviews too
  10. I'm pretty sure thats basically the same argument that all Trump supporters have. "Personality" is only good if you aren't an *******.
  11. Its great to act like a moron on Twitter?
  12. I agree with you, but that doesn't mean we have to settle for Gibbons. We can find someone better
  13. Bauer is such a douchebag
  14. Bauer is such an asshat. Too bad we couldn't crush him today...
  15. Great point by Zaun, saying Gibby was dumb for complaining to the umps to try and get Bauer out of the game right after he just walked 2 guys.
  16. Yeah, there's no chance he was being dishonest
  17. Ummm Gibby... Pinch run?
  18. He's really weird looking to me. His voice sounds amazing though, i'll give him that
  19. Ugh this series has been such a disappointment
  20. Why is Stroman so damn bad with giving up homeruns? Jesus christ it feels like 80% of the runs against him this season have come from homers.
  21. Everyone missing meatballs down the heart of the plate.
  22. Bautista can't crush a fastball down the middle anymore
  23. Its way better. The dome gets all gross and muggy inside when its closed. The wildcard game was 1000x better with the roof opened
×
×
  • Create New...