Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Extra cautious after yesterday’s injury report haha
  2. Isn’t he injured too?
  3. I feel like we see this problem with the Jays every year. Some big player has a small injury, “should be ready for opening day”, then plays game 1 and 2 and gets put on the DL for a month.
  4. Nah lol I mean I hate to say that I think Springer will be out for a few weeks
  5. Yet everyone here is still upset we didn’t sign Paxton...
  6. Hate to say it but I think I agree with you on this
  7. Im a bit surprised Porcello is still available
  8. They’re both slow starters so it might be whoever stays above the Mendoza line getting more play time
  9. I’m glad, he was looking like s*** the first few weeks. If Semien can give us like 115wRC+ that would be huge
  10. This. Buck and Pat aren’t that bad
  11. Inb4 Paxton makes 3 starts and blows his arm out again
  12. Yeah that was an awful misplay in the OF... probably the first time its been Springer in CF with Biggio in LF so hopefully they can get their communication sorted out quickly
  13. Roark probably comes back to start the 2nd? Pitch count still really low but he threw too many pitches this inning
  14. Semien looks like he couldn’t hit a softball right now
  15. Lefties get away with so much ******** on the mound
  16. Semien looks like ass so far, shouldn’t be hitting 2nd to start the season until he finds his groove
  17. Lol yeah looks like some slight shade towards Giles. Its both of their faults though, Giles for being a dummy and Charlie for not having a set of balls
  18. TLDR: Clint Frazier doesn’t want to play in Dunedin because of the sun Jordan Montgomery loves it and thinks it feels like a big-league park
  19. I was thinking that too but Thor is elite when healthy so I was hesitant to make the comparison
  20. Multiple camera angles and zoom/tracking too
  21. In case anybody is wondering, the Jays have the 19th pick for this year's draft Skimmed through the thread and couldn't find the answer so I had to google it
×
×
  • Create New...