Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Lol yeah the injury probably has nothing to do with it
  2. Bro... maybe take a step back
  3. Yeah I assumed he was talking about scalper/secondary/stubhub price. If you can get face value tix, I think they were about double the regular season ticket price?
  4. Outfield seats were going for around 500$ each last time around... so bases/infield sections probably like 1k or more.
  5. 5 steps forward, 4 steps back, 3 steps forward, 4 steps back. All damn season long
  6. Brad Hand will lose us a bunch of games before the end of the year
  7. Because Charlie thinks he’s still good like he was 5 years ago
  8. Whyyyy... I wanted the axeman up north
  9. So Berrios, Wheeler, MIKE f***ING MINOR, etc, are better than Hyun Jin Ryu?? Stop
  10. He’s 100% not an ace IMO. “Ace” should be reserved for starters who have pitched at least 1-2 full seasons with sub 3 ERA
  11. Yeah well how are they gonna tell people to keep their masks on if they’re gonna sell drinks and food still? You can’t really enforce it
  12. I agree, and honestly Biggio should be playing the OF over Grichuk at this point
  13. I agree, I feel the Nats were dumb to package the two players together.
  14. Scherzer could choose what team he wanted to go to and kinda hampered the Nats ability to get more. There you go
  15. Yup good call, Matz should not face the Sox again. And definitely not Stripling
  16. No thanks. No need to go to a 6 man and take starts away from the top guys. Move Strip to the pen IMO.
  17. I think a lot of people have soured on him due to him playing out of position all season. He’s not so great at 3B/OF, really needs to be back at 2B full time. He can play 3B/OF in a pinch but he should be mainly at second.
×
×
  • Create New...