Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,885
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. God I hope not. Although hard to see Bo signing there IMO. He either comes back to the Jays or goes to a clear competitor I think
  2. Maybe… but do we need a backup IF? If Bo is retained we have 3 guys that can play SS and 2B, and 2 guys that can handle 3B. And probably someone in the minors that could be a bench guy. I suppose he’s better than IKF
  3. I’d rather not sign any of those guys.
  4. Leiter is such a gascan, no thx
  5. Yeah im curious to see if the relationship with Berrios has been damaged like some reports say, and if they try to move him. Would think Zac Gallen on a multi-year deal would be a better bet than Berrios going forward
  6. I don’t think signing a high-leverage reliever is completely necessary, as that is something that can be addressed at the trade deadline. But I totally agree with your priorities there. 1. Bat (Bo/Belly/Tucker/Breg) 2. Starter (Suarez/Cease/Imai/King) 3. Reliever (Diaz/Suarez/Williams/Helsley) I would be happy with just the first 2 done
  7. He never wanted to be here anyways! Jays are a cheap team! Oh wait i forgot this wasn’t the facebook comment section my bad
  8. Man, you’d think with how much you glaze this dude you’d at least spell the name right
  9. Grisham on 22 million is gross lol. Although maybe the numbers are legit if he keeps playing at Yankee stadium
  10. I think they’ll just outbid whoever to keep him here. Optics. Same situation as Vlad but this time they aren’t bidding against themselves.
  11. That’s hilarious, what a twat lol
  12. I feel like we’ve heard this like 4 years in a row now regarding “injury luck” with the rotation. Maybe the front office just understands you can’t have a rotation full of 100mph gas throwers because that’s asking for trouble?
  13. Its definitely on purpose. There was an interview with someone I recall (Kike maybe?) where he said the front office really just wants everyone available for October. They don’t try to rush guys back from injury for regular season games.
  14. Tucker is not getting close to 40m AAV
  15. On paper. The game is not played on paper.
  16. Bo isn’t signing with a disaster franchise like the Rockies. He’ll stay with the Jays or sign with a competitive team like the Braves or Yankees.
  17. Its like none of you guys pay attention to the “Clement is the heart of the team” thing.
  18. Giving up on Tiedemann right now would be crazy IMO. He could probably be an impact reliever as soon as next year.
  19. I see him more as a 2015 Kevin Pillar.
  20. Great point on carrying too many pitchers. Why even bother with Little if he was only going to be used in the 18th inning as the last guy out lol. Loperfido could have made a difference on 2 separate occasions (DS was used a pinch runner and failed to score, IKF used as a pinch runner twice)
  21. That’s not how it works though, if the player wants an extension/wants to stay then they will. Varsho is not a premier free agent.
  22. Would be hilarious to sign Devin just to have him absolutely shove and notch 5 saves against the Yankees
  23. I’d maybe be tempted, but I fail to see how Varsho’s money keeps us from signing Bo.
  24. Where the f*** is my riddle, Boras
  25. Imagine being a team like… the Rays. You make the WS, then the very next year you are trading star players and crying poor. Rogers has definitely stepped it up in recent years with the payroll, and sweet-talkin Shapiro has a big part in that I feel.
×
×
  • Create New...