Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Nooo I meant if Scherzer is going game 6 then that hopefully means we’ll be getting a game 7
  2. Chris Taylor popping off!
  3. Sounds like a game 7 maybe?
  4. Dodgers full panic mode lol
  5. Dave Roberts s***ing his pants right now
  6. Sign Schwarbs or Dickerson back, Grich only plays if there’s a significant injury (like last year) Gotta remember, our starting CF really only played like 30 games there. Grichuk was never supposed to get THAT much playtime
  7. Just went and checked, I hadn’t realized he played such a small amount of games at first. I thought I remembered him playing more 1B with the Nats but I guess that doesn’t make sense because they have Bell...
  8. Holy s*** Schwarber is pretty bad at 1B
  9. Damn, that 6th inning was like a repeat of the 9th inning yesterday
  10. That called 3rd strike on Bautista at 8:25 is f***ing brutal
  11. The most exciting thing is that this actually seems like a realistic scenario. I think the bullpen still needs to be addressed though. We should be looking to add 2 legit arms there IMO
  12. 5/100 for Ray or 5/125 for Semien? Or sign Matz and 1 of Syndergaard/Verlander?
  13. Well the batter didn't swing and it was called a ball so its not the same situation
  14. Holy s*** this is ugly now lol
  15. It was a curve that looked like it clipped the top right corner. Not extremely egregious but that pitch is probably called a strike 9 times out of 10
  16. 3 bad ball/strike calls that possibly changed the course of the inning, game, and series.
  17. Yeah its a definite high-risk/high-reward
  18. Wow, that make up call looks huge now
  19. Im not sure he should have tried for 3rd anyways... never make the first or last out at 3B
  20. That’s a damn awful at bat by Tucker
  21. Vivaldi’s four seamers - Autumn
  22. Yeah could potentially backfire... though if they can win this game they don’t have to worry as much about a potential Eovaldi start
  23. Oh god I thought Vasquez did it again
  24. Leather? They look like rubber/latex to me. Who knows lol, probably some superstition.
  25. I wonder how different this game would look if Lux makes that catch in the 4th
×
×
  • Create New...