Welcome! Lots of good/knowledgeable discussion on this message board. Don’t be too offended if people try to argue with you over stats or your opinion on certain players.
Lets go Bluejays!!! Playoffs 2022 babyy
I think they also said last year he struck out 50 something batters without surrendering a walk to start the season.... walks the first batter in 2022 lol
Schedule definitely got all f***ed up due to the pushed start date. Jays weren’t even supposed to begin the season at home IIRC.
Also sucks we lost the Ny/Bos game that was supposed to be at 1pm.
But still, BASEBALL IS BACK TOMORROW
Honestly I agree. But I also agree with the idea that wasting resources/money on “good” relievers is also maybe a bad idea since relievers tend to be extremely volatile.
Unfortunately we got f***ed on the luck front in 2021 with the bullpen. 2020 bullpen was pretty much the same except guys like Dolis and Borucki were actually good. 2021 the same group of guys all sucked outside of Romano and occasionally Mayza.
f*** I was looking forward to that Yanks/Sox matchup. Ah well.
Brew crew at 2:30 lets goooooo
Also… why take a day off when you can watch the game while moving your work mouse once every 5 minutes?