Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Ah ok. So I guess Roark = Ryu then right? Who else is going to suck this year? Maybe you should phone Ross and let him know you aren’t happy with the rotation.
  2. Manny back to SS?? Or do they plan to run Ramirez at 2B… until Tatis is back that is
  3. Im pretty sure they get a replacement call up. I believe it will be treated like a temporary DL stint. We’ll find out soon enough whether the rule is even in place or if they’re granted an exception.
  4. I think we can stop saying its bad luck.
  5. Damn why didn’t I know about this before
  6. Kinda sucks we gotta wait an extra day for the Jays (most teams start Thursday) but at least we get to begin the season at home for the first time since 2019! So pumped for this season. Fly Jays fly
  7. Copium post for missing out on that sweet Correa contract. Seriously why didn’t they sign him?? He has an opt-out each year
  8. Yeah seems like an analytical mind and a good guy. Hope he does well
  9. I think the FO just likes Katoh better
  10. Gosuke Katoh has a reddit account and personally responded to a thread about him making the opening day roster: I appreciate the kind words everyone! My dream since I was 6 years old was to win a World Series ring. Today is a big day for my journey to accomplish my dream but it’s only the beginning. I appreciate everyone’s support! #BushParty2022 Thread here if you wanna read:
  11. Injuries are a thing. Someone will get injured at some point and Katoh could get several starts.
  12. Its seeming like Kirk will be catching fairly often, he was catching Gausman today plus I believe he catches Manoah? Possibly Berrios too since they both speak Spanish. Seeming like Jansen and Kirk will be splitting catching duties roughly 50/50, hopefully with Kirk DHing when he isn’t behind the plate.
  13. Yeah I must say, its been extremely easy to buy and exchange tickets this year. I bought one of those quarter season packs and switched half the games to weeknights i’ll be in Toronto for work and giveaway games. Everything was extremely easy. And it was only like 20$ per ticket in the 500s behind home plate. Its also extremely easy to list tickets you don’t want on stubhub. You can post directly to stubhub from your jays account. Just waiting on my free MLBtv subscription voucher. To anyone on the fence about buying a ticket pack, i’d say do it. The jays will be a hot commodity by June/July and prices will skyrocket if it’s anything like it was 2015. Plus its a lot easier to move/exchange tickets this year compared to previous seasons. Its worth buying a cheap package just to secure access to playoff tickets.
  14. I think maybe they just don’t care? They want the best hitters possible regardless of whether they hit left or right. And that’s not necessarily a bad plan of action, the 2010/2011 Rangers had like 1 lefty in the lineup (Hamilton) and were still a WS team. And that was back when you could bring in a lefty reliever to face 1 batter.
  15. Lol how did he leave out this info
  16. He was supposed to make a start on TV a week ago but it got rained out IIRC
  17. Huh, definitely thought he would have made the team as a bench piece with the extra roster spots…
  18. Going to the Gausman game on Saturday and this looks like his final start before the regular season so I’m hoping he looks sharp
  19. What about the David Price trade? Gave up Boyd and Norris (who never became anything, but still) for 12 regular season starts + 3 mediocre postseason starts. Boyd has been a pretty solid mid-back end starter for several seasons Also the Brad Hand trade last year, simply for the fact it likely cost us a playoff spot
  20. Was it confirmed to be a virus?? I just saw non-covid related illness. Could mean anything. Regardless, I was more just complaining that Pearson’s health in general has been a major issue the last couple years.
×
×
  • Create New...