Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Yeah I agree, there’s no way they’re kicking Ryu out of the rotation this early. He’s gonna get at least 2-3 more starts vs good teams (Astros/Redsox/Yankees). He’s gotta pitch better or the FO will be forced to take action.
  2. Ump that’s the same pitch you called on Espinal
  3. Ryu threw 100% same spot and didn’t get that call. Nobody should ever get that call jesus
  4. He looks like s*** today but I don’t think he’s done. Wouldn’t write him off until we see a few more starts at least
  5. We always hear about how Ryu likes extra rest, but I’m pretty sure the results show he sucks on extra rest
  6. Jeez what a garbage ground ball to score a run
  7. Lol yeah. Astros and Dusty have had some terrible lineups already too. I think I saw Nicky Goodrum hitting 3rd and Kyle Tucker 6th one night
  8. They pretty much did it on Thursday night with Chapman on the bench
  9. Also rode Chapman into the ground and almost blew game 7. He got lucky, cubs were such a solid team you almost couldn’t mismanage them
  10. Springer cleanup. Love it. Need that speed at the top of the lineup. Ground balls keep the defense on their toes
  11. Yup we all knew it would happen eventually. I don’t think we guessed it would be this soon
  12. Fine I’ll accept it, as long as we’re playing full lineups 100% in September if the division is still up for grabs/within reach. Don’t want to see this s*** down the stretch
  13. Yeah idk its a bit alarming. We’ll probably find out more info closer to game time
  14. He’s already DH’d twice too… something might be up
  15. I mean maybe? But also SSS
  16. Kay will get a couple innings I’d guess. Hopefully don’t have to see Thornton
×
×
  • Create New...