Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Not by swinging at balls 6 inches off the plate
  2. Those were some terrible at bats by Bo and Vlad jesus.
  3. IDK about that man... some of us choose not to spend 50$ on beer at the game
  4. They really don’t like Collins catching eh Good lineup though
  5. It improves the stadium experience and is barely a nuisance to the TV crowd. Relax
  6. inb4 Heineman/Zimmer/Tapia all in the lineup tomorrow. Springer DH. Kirk and Collins on the bench.
  7. I have tickets for Wednesday... Kikuchi vs Cortes. IDK if I should still bother lol
  8. We need to start scoring more I can't handle this s***
  9. its looking like he can't finish anyone off today...
  10. Hit it real hard, nobody is standing at the wall lol
  11. I don't know if Tapia gets to that ball in RF lol. 2 more!
  12. Lol Bo gets a homerun and then completely reverts to his previous terrible plate discipline that he was slowly improving
  13. I just saw that you're from Florida. That explains a lot
  14. I feel like Zimmer is one of those guys the org is just going to completely cut in the coming weeks. Only reason he's here is because he plays a competent CF
  15. You're right, probably worth it to just block him. I think he might be the 2nd or 3rd on my list? In the 9 years i've been here. What an achievement for him lol.
  16. You're just a giant complainer that has nothing of value to say, its easy to understand why nobody wants you here
  17. No, you just don't understand how to interpret the numbers you are seeing.
×
×
  • Create New...