Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Who the hell is Anderson? And can he go back where he came from
  2. Nope, pretty sure they’re all Large or XLarge. No size choice. Also from what i’ve seen they aren’t the same quality as actual replica jerseys you buy from the shop, these giveaways are completely screen printed I believe Still a free jersey though
  3. Yeah then maybe they can give up 6 runs combined in the first inning instead of just 4
  4. Lol yeah that’s a fair observation
  5. June 27 Vladdy - 1 Point - Deadpool Springer - 1 Point - Kirk - 1 Point - Spanky99 Bichette - 2 Points - P2F, Effit Teo - 2 Points - Dylan Chapman - 3 Points - wilko Gurriel Jr - 4 Points - JaysAllMighty, gruber92 Biggio - 5 Points - Jays4life19 Espinal - 6 Points - Stangstag Moreno - 7 Points - Tapia - 8 Points - Zimmer - 9 Points - Off the bench: 9 Points
  6. Yeah I hate this guy
  7. Actually I feel like im now remembering, didn’t the Jays sign Romo in the past??
  8. Lolll yeah he’s awful. Teams like the Yankees and Redsox will tear him a new one
  9. I miss Ken Giles
  10. Yeah canada day is going to be f***ing slammed busy. Its a national holiday and most people have work off. People will be taking their families downtown early. If you want the jersey I would show up no later than gate opening time.
  11. I’m sure there’s several more miles in that slider… it will travel miles off the bats of guys like Devers, Martinez, Franco, etc. Lets hope he doesn’t face the Yankees at all
  12. We all know it
  13. I bet Romo will blow no less than 2 games against the Redsox/Rays this week. Be prepared for Charlie to use him in the 8th in a 1-run game
  14. Ugh. I f***ing hate Romo. And he’s s***.
  15. Ty France f***ed his elbow so he'll be out for a couple months I think... 1B replacement
  16. Yep. Trout and Ohtani aren’t going anywhere until their contracts are done
  17. This is a pretty good analysis on Berrios: TLDR: Berrios’ worst pitch is his fastball, and he’s throwing it more this year than ever before. It gets absolutely hammered, even in previous years. Possible that Pete Walker is giving him the bad advice of throwing his fastball more often
  18. Kirk had the only homer today + 3 to both JaysAllMighty and Effit
  19. I don’t think they’ll trade Ohtani. Arte Moreno is a clown, and Ohtani puts butts in the seats. He’ll make them hold Ohtani until his contract is up
×
×
  • Create New...