Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. 1 of them was gonna have to be. I guess they’re going with the first game
  2. Vlad is getting close… so I am told
  3. Bo has the team on his f***ing back right now… Vlad please wake up
  4. JBJ is like a wild horse in the outfield lol
  5. Oh yeah im sure he would have done something 0-2 after being completely fooled twice. Also missing time doesn’t force you to swing at a pitch a foot off the plate
  6. Young and stupid still. He’s gotten by on talent alone until this point. Has to smarten up
  7. Yeah you don’t almost hit Judge in the head by accident. Dude is a mammoth. f*** Kevin cash if that’s true. And you’re right, hitting Bo there made a lot of sense for them
  8. Give Moreno a start tomorrow maybe
  9. You may still see it next year. Guys will still play directly behind the bag based on the rules described
  10. You don’t like a nice infield fly for the first out??
  11. Good pull by Cash, surprised they even let this guy see the order a second time through
  12. I’m excited to see him carry this hot streak into the postseason
  13. Buck: “This is a BASEball TEAM”
  14. Oh my god that f***ing double. I hate the rays
  15. He’s hung a few curveballs but he’s mainly been living on the corners with the fastball. And it has lots of movement.
  16. I agree, but im not a major leaguer so idk lol
  17. I was thinking with a new pitcher/less info, the guys would just hit and not think too much… but they look awful right now
  18. He’s gotta be real careful with his 4-seam, it gets hammered on the reg
  19. Taylor Walls is so s***. Can’t believe the Rays play this guy every day.
×
×
  • Create New...