Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. They did the same thing last year with Semien and Seager… MLBPA must love Ray Davis
  2. The most unrealistic thing about this scenario is “healthy Pearson”. I don’t think that exists
  3. Lol. So transparently obvious. Same with the Wander deal. You can pretty much tell exactly how long they’ll be a Ray for
  4. Could definitely build a stronger team for 2023
  5. Yeah I find it extremely unlikely they’d shell out a huge contract to someone like Correa just to shift Bo to 2B and Merrifield to the OF. I mean maybe but I just don’t see it. Have to think OF is the first place they’re looking to add. Gurriel/Teo/Hernandez played a ton of games in the OF last year and that’s an easy and substantial upgrade to run prevention right there if they bring in someone for CF, even Nimmo.
  6. I’d still take him as a LF/RF. He’d provide some stability in the OF with Teo gone and Lourdes next year.
  7. Would be nice if the jays had like... 1 OF of this caliber coming up through the system.
  8. Noot + Bellinger/Keirmaier would be nice Rotate Springer/Gurriel through the DH spot
  9. Its near his family, nice weather, much nicer city than NY
  10. If I had the chance, i’d pick hometown hero no question. Really depends how important the “Yankees legacy” is to him
  11. Depending on his mindset, something like 10/320 might be enough to sway him. Similar to the Harper contract. Less AAV but more overall
  12. Its like Biggio and Derek Fisher had a kid. Or Travis Snider with eyes if you prefer that
  13. I'd do that trade in a heartbeat
  14. Uhhhh what??? This seems completely out of the blue lol
  15. Not having Lourdes and Hernandez at the corners should really improve the run prevention. We desperately need plus CF to move Springer to a corner. Dream scenario is like Arizona CF + Conforto signing
  16. I had a dream the Jays released Ryu, he ended up signing with the Os and came back in July pitching a CG shutout vs us. So yeah he’s coming back, Jays should hold onto him
  17. Holy s*** lol
  18. Every player involved in that trade was a disaster in 2022
  19. He’s such an enigma. Showed flashes of his former self but also flashes of AAAA fodder pitcher. The stuff is still there. Just need him to be a #3 workhorse type guy
  20. You must have been ecstatic for Brett Lawrie then. Damn I remember the hype....
  21. Almost nailed it lol
  22. Yes. Gurriel is not better than Springer/Vlad/Kirk/Bo/Teo. I know Bo struggled like crazy early on but he pulled it together
  23. I honestly did, damn. Yeah Dusty’s lineups are awful
  24. Its Dusty I can definitely see it lol
  25. I think you mean: Altuve Pena Alvarez Abreu Yuli Bregman
×
×
  • Create New...