Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Doubt it but we’ll see
  2. Probably just testing the new bases to see what they can get away with
  3. Thanks for the numbers. Looked like a homer off the bat
  4. Wow Springer just flicked that ball and it almost went out
  5. Cavan drove the ball??? Still a few feet short though lol
  6. Maybe? Probably his control is just off today. First outing. He’ll get used to the timing thing
  7. Its only on SN1 today though I believe
  8. I guess this is more about getting Varsho reps in LF since that’s his least-played OF position?
  9. George in the OF!! Nice. I don’t really get this defensive alignment though. Wouldn’t it make more sense to have Varsho in CF and Springer in RF?? Really hope we don’t see Springer playing CF if Varsho is in the lineup in the actual season games. Springer should be 3rd on the CF depth chart
  10. What does this have to do with anything
  11. Nice to see some if that Keirmaier speed
  12. Yeah I don’t think he NEEDS the reps, but if I was at spring training I would probably want to be in some games at least. He’s also the type that always wants to play so it strikes me as odd
  13. Anyone else kinda worried Springer hasn’t taken the field yet?? Really no reason for him not to play a couple innings in RF unless the elbow is still hurting/healing
  14. Whit Merrifield 60 SB season incoming
  15. They should’ve made a rule that you only put the jacket on if the game is tied or you’re winning.
  16. Yankees system is always overrated as f***. Glad we got some respect
  17. Realized you meant 4 innings over 2 games, I was confused about Kuch pitching 4 innings today
  18. Yup never forget he would've given up a literal grand slam if he hadn't thrown a wild pitch shortly before the homer to Santana. One of the worst pitching changes of the 2022 playoffs. Followed closely by Robbie Ray vs Yordan.
  19. We’ll see I guess. It would be nice for them to make it
  20. I just don’t see which team they’d beat for a WC spot… Jays/Yanks will likely take 1 WC spot Seattle probably gets one Then you have Twins/Rays/Cleveland/Chisox which are all clearly better than the Angels I don’t see it
  21. It was the new bases that caused this
  22. Wasn’t that one of the playoff games in the NLDS? I believe the game was already pushed back a day and they needed to get this played so it didn’t f*** up the whole playoff schedule
  23. Do you honestly believe we aren’t gonna see some loony s*** like this during the first week of the season?
×
×
  • Create New...