Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Miss the playoffs and burn Grimace at the stake
  2. I cannot see how they fit Alonso/Bregman/Vientos all in the same lineup with Lindor/Soto as DH options. Maybe Bregman isn’t going there, or maybe they’re planning to move Vientos.
  3. Im all for it.
  4. If they sign Bregman that pretty much means Alonso isn’t returning. f*** it, play Vlad at 3rd fulltime and sign Alonso+Santander. The D won’t be pretty but the bombs will be glorious.
  5. I wouldn’t say they’re f***ed, but they absolute cannot just “stand pat” and hope for the best. Either gotta make a couple more SIGNIFICANT additions or start to offload expiring assets. Piss or get off the pot.
  6. This is starting to feel like last offseason again. If we don’t sign at least 1 of the big bats to help out the lineup, (and I mean a 50 million + guy, not a 1 year deal hail mary) I’d consider this offseason a massive failure.
  7. Yeah I don’t think he’d sign for 400 today. Which is why he can suck farts.
  8. He can suck farts. Dude thinks he’s the best ever when he’s merely above-average
  9. I thought we all moved here because of the dogg and s*** mods
  10. f*** man, what is our FO doing. Naylor would’ve been a perfect fit here
  11. Lolll
  12. Yankees seem to love the old and broken types. Rizzo, Donaldson, Edwin, Soriano, and golden boy Stanton. Im sure there’s others im missing
  13. Seems like a good deal
  14. I remember the Manoah extension talks in 2022
  15. I honestly feel like the Berrios extension and him looking terrible the 1st year gave Shatkins a major scare and is a big reason they never extended Bo/Vlad. Berrios was about as consistent as they come, and he turned into a pumpkin almost immediately. He’s been up and down since. Vlad and Bo have not shown themselves to be consistent.
  16. Yeah exactly. Can cross that one off the offseason wishlist
  17. Wtf?? Thats a nothing return
  18. Yankees know exactly who to target to get + value from the short porch
  19. We absolutely need an everyday OF or 3B. Preferably both, but 1 is a must. Roden as depth is a better option. If we don’t address either position its gonna be an ugly year of 2-1 and 3-2 losses again
  20. Im all for it IF the return for Bo is decent. If the offers for Bo suck I’d rather just ride him out.
  21. It seems like the Jays strategy for improving baserunning has just been to take major risks, all the time. Except most of our guys are slow, stupid, or both so it doesn’t work.
  22. Exactly. Unfortunately Bo and Vlad haven’t shown that they are cornerstone franchise players to build a team around. They are more Luis Robert than Fernando Tatis.
×
×
  • Create New...