Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Holy s*** Gose First I've seen that beauty play
  2. Working too much. Nice weather and some golf though. Not enough travel lately. Kids r great.
  3. EVERYONE thought Aaron Hill was done being any good Brad Lincoln got turned in to Erik Kratz, and Snider has done nothing in Pittsburgh (1.5 WAR in 3 seasons)
  4. Anyone else listening on radio? Howarth just blasted Lawrie for his camera bay crash last year and saying how of he keeps playing like that it's non wonder he only gets to play in 60% of the games.
  5. + Robbie bench coach?
  6. Ahh, possibly
  7. BTW, have they said who will get his missed start on Saturday?
  8. Agreed It was intentional and a suspension was deserved He made it worse by yelling back at Schowalter
  9. It's also VERY possible that AA is made to fire Gibby whether he wants to or not
  10. I care 1,000 times more about who plays at catcher, 2B and LF next year than do if they keep Gibby or not
  11. Thank you They should have done it two weeks ago
  12. LOL Random note Watched the Simpsons movie for about the 10th time last week. Every time I do, I laugh at new jokes I somehow missed other times. This time it was Mr. Burns sitting at his giant desk with 3 people asking him for electricity. His initial response "Aha, for once the rich white man is in charge!"
  13. It's too bad Morse is so bad defensively Career 122 wRC+ but his defense and baserunning kills all his offensive win value.
  14. Per MLBTR, 2015 free agent Left Fielders: Melky Cabrera (30) Endy Chavez (37) Nelson Cruz (34) Chris Denorfia (34) Jonny Gomes (34) Tony Gwynn Jr. (32) Scott Hairston (35) Reed Johnson (38) Ryan Ludwick (36) – $9MM mutual option with a $4.5MM buyout Nyjer Morgan (34) Mike Morse (33) Alfonso Soriano (39) Yasmani Tomas (23) Josh Willingham (36) Chris B. Young (31) Delmon Young (29)
  15. I know You have to be one or the other or you're doomed to perpetual mediocrity.
  16. Good point. The 1 and 2 guys just need to get on base. I would like to see some creativity with our pathetic 6-9 guys though.
  17. And they've definitely done it better than last year
  18. It is I always took it as scoring without getting big hits/home runs. Singles, walks, stolen bases, bunts, advancing the runners on ground outs, sacrifice fly, etc. Some combination of the above.
  19. Exactly Blame the nose http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_VBTn2wvw_Tc/TULQ54sXZHI/AAAAAAAAAQo/AJeUWr13V64/s1600/JP.jpg
  20. ^ Please tell me you're not suggesting there's any causality here
  21. I would consider that but I can't see AA doing anything but sticking with Navarro next year. 2 years ago was the time to sign Martin. We missed a HUGE opportunity. (Of course so did 20+ other teams including the Yankees)
×
×
  • Create New...