Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Off the cuff estimate - how long does John Farrell get to keep his job? (my answer = as long as team wins for. He got a 1 year bye this year, but they have to be better, and almost certainly will be, next 1-2 years, or he's at risk)
  2. Also RedSox/Farrell don't forget #MagikManagerz
  3. Phew! I would do all this, but zero chance AA even considers. (plus low prob of being able to sign all those FA guys anyway)
  4. John Buck was also a 6 million dollar backup
  5. That's part of the "problem" though - they both have good arms. You don't want to waste it, but getting to balls is, I presume, a much more important skill than throwing, in the overall value an outfielder provides defensively?
  6. If I extend Melky for 4-ish years, I think I'm doing so assuming he becomes a primary DH (+ backup OF only) by year 3. At that point, I suspect we're done with Adam Lind. Is everybody OK with that? At least Melky can hit every day against every pitcher, but will cost quite a bit more than Lind
  7. Classy LOL
  8. FYI, I have turned a (happy) new leaf
  9. Yes, sometimes they do Sometimes they get fired because their team just isn't any good but the fans/FO want a change or wants to make it look like they're doing something I will concede I don't know enough about the Twins to know which is the case here
  10. Glue guy extraordinaire
  11. Wait, probably our worst loss of the season!!! Grrrrr......
  12. You're going to get blasted of course But if we were in fact in the need of a manager I'd be happy with hiring him. Has a great reputation even though he couldn't have been more under the radar over the past 10+ years.
  13. And a glue guy
  14. Career 1068-1039 W-L Gibbons 462-472 W-L Tiny difference even if you think a manager's WL record has much to do with his managing and not the caliber of the team that hired him
  15. For one, have them hit more home runs in August. Thanks.
  16. Congrats man Also props to O2CUI2I Also thanks Dylan for doing this again :-)
  17. I would prefer he goes to a good organization outside of our division Second choice s*** organization outside our division Third choice stay where he is
  18. How about 1 thread per series??
  19. I generally don't mind moogy at all when he's just being funny or provocative and talking (mostly) baseball. It's the pages long personal e-battles that are the problem, and to be fair it takes two to tango.
  20. Best avatar - Inklink Worst avatar - Maah Face
  21. http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/mlb/players/full/31048.png&w=350&h=254 Oh, and I completely forgot McGuire got traded. #forgettable
  22. Top 5 memes? #Despaired Can ______ stick? The AA waddle Meet at Yonge and ??? #ArencibiaLine
  23. ^ That bullpen.thing is so f'n funny And it's fun because you can debate both goodness and handsomeness.
×
×
  • Create New...