Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Holy s***!!!
  2. Good question. Gotta be about 50/50 though or maybe slightly in favour of failed MLB starters.
  3. I think I'm actually hoping someone else seriously overpays for Hanley R.
  4. Yeah I could get on board with this Money saved to sign Hanley Ramirez or Asdrubal Cabrera and some relief help.
  5. Well it would still be both would it not? Saunders LF Gose CF Bautista RF and Pillar 4th OF to.start the season. It would mean neither Pillar or Bautista would ever cover center which is a good thing. Pompey probably plays his way up next year displacing Gose or Pillar.
  6. Hanley Ramirez, Brett Lawrie and Jose Reyes Who plays where?
  7. f***. That's possible isn't it. Whenever a good free agent that we could really use goes to New York, Boston, or Baltimore, it hurts double.
  8. Yankees will get their next SS from the International FA market
  9. Adding an underpaid 4-5 WAR outfielder I guess
  10. I would love to know what he actually offered Chapman/Abreu/Darvish/Tanaka
  11. These Cuban guys (Puig, Cespedes, Abreu) have been such a steal. Getting signed in their early 20's to (fairly) team friendly multi year deals. Sure there was some "risk" that they wouldn't pan out. However, I no longer think there's likely any more risk in the international FA market than there is in signing 30 year old veterans like Ellsbury and Choo. And these Cuban guys are making half as much! f*** I wanted AA in on Abreu...
  12. Puig's contract is such a steal it's insane. Holy F___ 2012 21 Los Angeles Dodgers $3,714,000 2013 22 Los Angeles Dodgers $3,714,000 2014 23 Los Angeles Dodgers $3,714,000 2015 24 Los Angeles Dodgers $6,214,000 2016 25 Los Angeles Dodgers $7,214,000 2017 26 Los Angeles Dodgers $8,214,000 2018 27 Los Angeles Dodgers $9,214,000 Best contract in baseball??
  13. 4 WAR + 5 WAR seasons behind him, still only 23/24 years old and he's only making 7 yrs/$42M. They would be foolish to trade. And yet I know what you mean - I could almost see them doing it somehow. #ProblemChild
  14. When did closers start commanding 10M a season. Like seriously how did it get like that?
  15. It makes me sad that maybe, just maybe Doc was thinking of coming back but couldn't.
  16. I did kinda want to see them win a WS for him...
  17. But they went out of their way already to say he'll be back for 2015
  18. Yost is brutal. But if they win another series does ownership have the stones to fire him???
  19. Yeah. Thread is a few weeks late. Just that board is dead and I wanted to generate some.chatter.
  20. This guy seems to be pretty good at his job
  21. Ron Washington saved himself the embarrassment of being fired by quitting.
  22. Yeah he should have been my #1 pick and he actually deserves to be fired The problem is his team keeps winning despite him. LOL
  23. Brad Ausmus is my #1 pick And I think a decent chance Don Mattingly is gone too
  24. Already fired: Kirk Gibson, Ron Gardenhire, Dusty Baker Predict who else gets canned and we will post news about it here instead of around baseball
×
×
  • Create New...