Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. That's just it. It's awfully rare for every team to have all their best players at the same time. It's such a long season, guys get banged up. Yankees and Cardinals have been missing lots of guys too. We can't complain. But yeah it would rock to have them all.
  2. Agreed of course Pennington is a perfectly decent player and great to have on the bench. But I want that sweet Tulo/Goins defense back.
  3. Gibby was just on MLB Network for 10 mins A few tidbits Tulo "could barely move his arm" last week. But hes getting better. Didn't say if he really expects him back this year Hutch "was not the happiest guy in the world" when told he was moving to the pen but "he took it like a proessional" He wants to give guys days off but these games are too big to do so. Plus "people pay to watch the stars play, not watch me manage"
  4. Hmmmm. You're probably right. They'll keep Dickey for sure. But the other two aren't worth those kind of $. I think I'd actually rather use the combined $ it would take to retain/qualify Estrada/Buerhle and pony up 25M a year for Price, gambling that you get 2 average starters from among Hutch/Osuna/Sanchez.
  5. 1. Will Sanchez get another chance to be a starter? 2. Does he even want to?
  6. I retract this statement Pillar-Revere-Bautista-Pompey-Saunders is probably fine for another year
  7. That would be good He needs MLB reps at the plate
  8. We have control for 2 more years actually
  9. #framing
  10. Seems like to org is lacking faith in him and he's gotta start hitting
  11. And "freeze-ups"!!! http://www.setpro.com/media/MS11.gif
  12. We need another OF I don't trust that Saunders will play anywhere near a full season and JB is almost done in RF
  13. I can't see Estrada being worth a qualifying offer so he's a simple extend or let go... Edit: I don't think so anyway. He will get multi-year offers, and it would help our bargaining position with him. But I doubt AA would want to risk getting stuck with him at 1 year 15M or whetever the QO ends up being this year. Is MLB still planning on moving to a two-tier QO system at some point???
  14. I did too I guess this was his ARB-3 year so he's a free agent Crappy. We got great value on him this year for 3.9M. He put up 3 WAR.
  15. What's his contract situation?
  16. Gotta be honest too - I'd REALLY like to see the Jays build up a bit of a bigger cushion before they play the Yankees next weekend. I don't want them within 3 games of us going in to that series.
  17. We have a winnable series and the Yankees go up against a playoff-hungry team in the Mets. They face Syndergaard and Harvey too. Gonna be an exciting weekend.
  18. Enormously Anything less than a division championship would be a big disappointment
  19. Totally pumped to watch him pitch tonight KILL THE RED SOX
  20. I've never sat in the 200 level. Seems so far back. What do people think about sitting there?
  21. Ah yes, good point Plus like $30 in fees on top of THAT
  22. I have flights and hotel booked in anticipation of home ALDS games on October 8 and 9 I hope I guessed right I got a GREAT deal on flights in to Billy Bishop airport and at the Delta near the RC
  23. Dozens of them are now $150-$160
  24. Good to hear that some of the silly prices asked for are coming down
  25. Hopefully you have enough for some blow as well. They go well together.
×
×
  • Create New...