Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,146
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    21

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Keith Law's draft prediction is up. Can someone with insider subscription please post: @keithlaw: ICYMI, my projection of the first round of the 2013 draft is up for Insiders: http://t.co/T2MYCi8m9G
  2. Yep. Thames for Delabar sweet. Snider for Lincoln ug.
  3. That said I had planned in starting a general "departed prospects" tracking thread.
  4. As much as I actually contributed to the Snider thread on the old board, I really didn't want one here. Time to let go.
  5. This is funny. Japan league. Batter calls it a home run off the bat but the LF catches it. The first baseman has to convince dude he's out. LOL. @Buster_ESPN: For those who missed what could be the best baseball clip of the year: http://t.co/Dsx0QP2xcQ
  6. Sweet
  7. Go Mariners!
  8. If you haven't seen this hideous Ian Kinsler slide yet it must be seen. Makes Reyes' bad slide look downright elegant. http://i.imgur.com/9yAkYRE.gif
  9. Wow No wonder he's out for the year I didn't know it was that bad actually
  10. Rangers playing small ball and scratched a run from Verlander 1-0
  11. @ShiDavidi: #Rays place AL CY Young Award winner David Price on 15-day DL w/ left triceps strain. Was to face #BlueJays next week. LHP Alex Torres up
  12. Price to DL @jonmorosi: David Price to DL with left triceps strain. Alex Torres up.
  13. Prob right I was being facetious anyhow
  14. As soon as they announce 15 day DL for Melky...
  15. Xactly There are a TON of teams with off days today for some reason
  16. Wish we were getting Phil Hughes #BattingPractice
  17. They need RickyRo!!!
  18. True It's more the wanting to see more wins rather than worried the team will suffer due to off day
  19. Team on a roll Division leaders up next But Another off day tomorrow Boooo I wanna keep rolling!
  20. Well Fatcow just did grade 9 like 2 years ago so...
  21. Ramon Ortiz - Mambo #5 (Joking)
  22. SF Giants board is a mess tonight. They're on a bad roll. They're pissed at Vogelsong and Melky. LOL.
  23. I actually #lovethisteam right now
×
×
  • Create New...