Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,174
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Just did some checking in on some mock drafts. Rodon sure sounds like a monster huh?? Easiest consensus #1 pick in years. Go Astros.
  2. Mayo and Callis both Beede will go top 5 And this is a year AA REALLY doesn't want to risk failing to sign his first rounders, in fact it would be sort of a disaster if he didn't get both signed
  3. Moot point probablyu, sounds like he'll go before our 9th pick though won't he?
  4. Wouldn't he have worked with Mottola at some point? I mean SOMEONE was coaching him at each level. How well? Beats me.
  5. He might make more money over all if he played the arb and FA game sooner. The Angels would pay less over the next few years if he did that but then they risk either losing him or having to grossly overpay later. If he keeps up his current level of performance the Angels get a nice savings deal. If Trout has a stumble it won't hurt him as much. It's a reasonable risk mitigation strategy on both sides.
  6. I'd say the deal as discussed sounds just about right. Though if I'm the Angels I would prefer 7 years too. Trout becomes stinking rich and never has to worry about his next contract or what might happen if he misses a year due to jnjury or has a bad year some time. Angels know they don't risk having him walk after his last arbitration year and they can plan their future budgets around this.
  7. If you have a winning lottery ticket, you don't trade it for 3-4 more lottery tickets. You cash in. Do not trade
  8. What is this I don't even...
  9. There have been requests for allowing posts in all caps, and removing the 20 second buffer between posts.
  10. Partially torn UCL supposedly. That's the same injury Matt Harvey had. At first Harvey considered rehabbing it and trying to avoid surgery (something Roy Halladay did successfully as you probably know). Ultimately, of course, he got it operated on. Don't know how bad Santana's is, nor how likely his arm is to blow. But yeah if it's true that's almost certainly a big part of the reason he's unsigned. It's not just the draft pick.
  11. http://www.rankopedia.com/CandidatePix/95176.gif
  12. Well, whichever. I was all for a trade to improve 2B. Now that we've pretty much accepted that we're punting this season, however, I'm legitimately curious to see what he can do with full playing time.
  13. Yeah baseball is such a game of confidence. Pump Goins up. I'm genuinely curious to see how well he can do.
  14. McGowan-esque
  15. Happ-hazard
  16. Need definitions
  17. Arencibi-ish
  18. Snider-ific?
  19. Yeah I'd love to see that changed. Will find out. In the meantime I'm a firm believer in trying to give your cap filler a little S I Z Z L E
  20. And he'd be a reliever with no options. A particular favorite type no less.
  21. Yeah good point. This was a sound bite for the press. Meanwhile AA is making daily phone calls for 2B trades.
  22. “I told Alex and Gib, there’s more in this kid’s tank, I wouldn’t be quick to pull the trigger on a second baseman,” recalls Seitzer.“With the way he plays defence and the runs he saves with his glove, he’s going to be able to contribute with the bat, I believe.” - Seitzer can Die For Anal too
  23. Yeah it's pretty thames-tastic
  24. Say whuuuuuut?? http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-hcMpVRRiNRA/TgP1mTUMsKI/AAAAAAAAC2M/UjEL0QzV4vc/s1600/Almost+Thamous.jpg
  25. That's what I'm talking about
×
×
  • Create New...