Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,176
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Yeah I've already been proven incorrect a few posts back. I misunderstood a Beeston comment.
  2. Mean prediction is for a .280 ish OBP and 65 wRC+ Ick
  3. Buck "The first thing I look at is wins" Martinez does not want.
  4. And an 8-14 W L record Cause Over 9K/9 IP and GB rate 48% Like like like
  5. Happ was the one who puzzled me. AA had been coveting him for quite some time. Why? Beats me.
  6. Yeah they were overly optimistic until news this morning Aroldis Chapman: Needs Surgery To Repair Fracture Posted on March 20, 2014 at 9:33 AM NEWS UPDATE Chapman will undergo surgery to repair the fracture above his left eye and is expected to be out six-to-eight weeks, Mark Sheldon of MLB.com reports. ROTOWIRE FANTASY ANALYSIS After being hit in the head by a line drive Wednesday, Chapman was held overnight at a local hospital for observation. He has been diagnosed with a mild concussion, and he'll need surgery to repair the fracture above his eye, but Chapman was said to be alert and even cracking jokes Thursday morning. Doctors have said recovery from surgery is possible in six-to-eight weeks, but that doesn't necessarily mean Chapman will be able to pitch right away at the end of that recovery window. More Aroldis Chapman News from RotoWire.com
  7. Oh yeah me too. I was absolutely shocked what a disaster he was. There were lots of fails last year but he was the biggest.
  8. Beeston on Rogers support: When we need to go in the inetrnational market to sign a player. They signed off on (Aroldis) Chapman, OK. It was us that made the decision not to get Chapman. We didn't see him well in a workout, but they signed off on Chapman.
  9. Exactly. Like Happ! Josh Johnson! Oh wait...
  10. Oh was that the deal? I must have mis interpreted a Beeston quote on the subject.
  11. How expensive are the subscriptions? Prohibitive I presume?
  12. You're right Though this IS the team that had the money set aside yet declined to sign Aroldis Chapman after watching one bullpen session
  13. It's cliche. And I thought Timberlake was bad in it. But I didn't mind it.
  14. Guys if Shark and Tuiasosopo both end up on the team Buck will injure himself and have a stroke trying to pronounce them on the air
  15. BTS calling for flafson's banning in 3.. 2.. 1..
  16. s*** haven't seen. Need to.
  17. It's gotta be better than "Freaky Friday" amirite??
  18. I can handle most movies when Amy Adams in on screen
  19. Yes Kawasaki is better than Izturis in almost every way and costs 1/3 as much
  20. Keep hoping. I guarantee most pitchers, especially during impending FA years care quite a lot.
×
×
  • Create New...