Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,176
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Yeah Lawrie was hitting like .600 last ST before he got hurt. Part of that is drive I think. Same with Bautista. Some guys start so leisurely and relaxed at the beginning of ST and just ease in to it. Lawrie and Bautista are all business full tilt from day 1 playing like they're in a pennant race. That's just their personality. (And they're both talented of course)
  2. For sure. Those guys were the main wild cards to me. And maybe Bautista a little bit but he's been raking. I am comfortably optimistic about the offense.
  3. LOL I know. I follow both and sometimes after seeing a Wilner tweet I have to deliberately look to see if it's the real or fake one.
  4. 4 scoreless inning for Sanchez against a real TB lineup f*** yes Not getting my hopes up too much but you HAVE to be happy about performances like this.
  5. Not to defend the idea more than it deserves, but I am fairly certain Hutch would have gotten hurt needed TJS even if he'd been pitching in the minors...
  6. I am suddenly TOO optimistic about our starters for this year Hutch looks great Sanchez still walks more than he should but his stuff might be so hard to hit that maybe he can compensate for it I still believe in Stroman big time despite a few bad outings Someone please burst my bubble before I start booking off travel time for October playoff games
  7. Wish this was on TV. I've never seen Sanchez throw a single pitch. Box score looks good!
  8. Right. And can't wait indefinitely just to see what happens.
  9. Fair enough But he's competing against guys like Sierra and Izturis who can't be optioned to AAA. Odds are stacked against him unless there are more moves obviously.
  10. Seems likely And I don't think, right now, I trade Stroman or Sanchez for him. A year ago yes. But too late for that IYAM. I'm optimistic enough about both. Either or both could be as good or better than Samardzija within 0.5-1.5 seasons, and getting paid league minimum, with 4-5 years of team control.
  11. Plus: Eastwood acts old (well it's not really acting anymore is it) and has some good one liners and tries to punch a guy out at a bar. Rival team feels duped after taking overhyped hitting prospect who looks like a high school bully and yells and stomps like a baby as he misses cuveball after curveball in his first batting practice for his new team. Rival scout (Timerlake) feels betrayed but still gets with old scout's daughter after tumultuousness. Father and daughter reconcide after having had a previously frigid relationship. That's probably the best part of the movie actually, certainly not the cartoonish baseball storyline. I think. Why are we talking about this so much?
  12. Not sure how I forgot Hutch. yeah. Even if some one busted (likely) there would be more money to add.
  13. Not bad then. That gives AA 2 whole seasons to despair the f*** out of him and coerce him to sign Garza level contract.
  14. Just looked on Cot's. If I'm reading it correctly he is signed for this year and should be under control via arbitration for 2015 as well. seem right??
  15. How many years control as he stands. just this one??
  16. I guess what you would do is find out what Masterson wants for a contract extension first and decide if you'd be willing to offer that after trading for him. Or just wait until he's a free agent of course, depending on how badly you want him second half of this season and what you think your chances are of signing him if he becomes a free agent.
  17. I can see AA trying for Masterson mid season if Indians were not in contending position. Problem is you can't qualify and get draft pick comp if you do that. So he wouldn't be willing to part with as much for him.
×
×
  • Create New...