Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,176
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Redmond hitting his spot almost every single pitch Nice
  2. And they were 9th in all of baseball last season LOL love it when a stat chack can prove these guys are dead wrong
  3. Well it's kind of true Perennial MVP candidates can probably get away with refusing to do so He knew it might hurt his reputation defensively and might wear him down more physically
  4. Sure as Hell looks it We might actually get the player we THOUGHT we were getting
  5. Nobody out Smart move I almost #LoveThisTeam right now
  6. Unless we trade him and 1.75M to the Phillies for Mayberry Jr.
  7. I felt it thread worthy because we had our whole scouting staff there and he's a good fit I can't imagine AA even blinked at the Francouer news. No way he's interested.
  8. Redmond is a perfectly reasonable #4/5 starter and is making 490k. He's better than Happ who will make 5.2M.
  9. Damn that's good to see Last year was so disappointing
  10. I need to avoid becoming too optimistic about our rotation but I feel better about it than I did a month ago Only the presence of Happ uspets me because I worry we'll take him for the rotation ahead of Rogers and Redmond, both of whom I think are better
  11. Amaro Jr is aparently desperate for a starter and can't find one Mayberry for Happ f***ing DO IT We can eat 1/3 of Happ's salary for 2014 Do it do it do it f'n do it
  12. There's no "rule" at work here but here's what I would suggest... Over the next week another 30+ players will be designated for assignment, waived or released. If we claim or sign one it deserves a thread because we need to talk about where they might fit If not I would put the news in around baseball. If we want to talk about how an available player might be a fit for us the roster thread is a good place
  13. No one loves the around baseball thread. But it serves it's purpose - brief discussions and news on smaller need items. We all have a slightly different view of what's thread worthy I guess. and that's OK.
  14. The topic didn't seem thread worthy (obviously you disagree) It was already being (briefly) discussed in the around baseball thread And you were starting to get roasted for making it I thought I had done you a favour actually Not being mean just realistic.
  15. Sorry DH. Had to mercy kill your Francouer thread.
  16. Jeff Francour has been cut by the Indians. Career over??
×
×
  • Create New...