Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,176
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. If he REALLY waited, until after the June MLB draft, then the signing team doesn't lose anything. Not that he's going to do that silliness.
  2. Also possible. Love the guy's talent but the broken down piece of s*** will get on some nerves this year if he has another 2013.
  3. Seems to be Pillow contracts for the best of the best of the best. Who's next?
  4. Having well run teams like Oakland and Tampa in s***** ballparks and crappy finances aren't good for baseball. They have to fix it.
  5. I say J A Mutherf***in' Happ
  6. Oooh. Controversial choice.
  7. Right. And from what I read he's busting his ass to try and get better.
  8. http://www.sportsnet.ca/baseball/mlb/teams/washington-nationals/jays-not-right-for-tigers-in-fister-deal/
  9. Which is ridiculous. I don't know what the Tigers saw in those guys but almost any team would have traded a better package than that. Including Toronto. It never made any sense. I really don't understand what Detroit is doing.
  10. AA tried. He even said so publicly and he almost never says stuff like that. He called Dombrowski and was told the Jays "didn't have what he was looking for."
  11. Also note season opener on Monday is at 4:00 Weird
  12. No. Saturday is 1:00.
  13. And they still had the Scherzer-declined trucks full o' cash just sitting there so...
  14. Plus still needs to prove himself a bit LOL. J/k
  15. Yeah, they're in decent shape I'd say
  16. LOL Not bad
  17. Also just nice to be corrected if you've typed something wrong so that you learn the proper spelling. Nothing personal to the OP.
  18. Which is more annoying, radio callers saying "Drew Hutchinson" or "Roy Holiday"?
  19. Dad is a baseball nut. Every summer when I was a kid we'd drive to Montreal, Toronto or Boston for ball games. Loved it. And we still get to do it sometimes.
  20. Wow I didn't remember it being that big. Though haven't been there in 25 years.
  21. He will probably sign a 1 year deal on Monday or Tuesday.
  22. Friday 7 PM Saturday 1 PM And yes they're on Sportsnet
×
×
  • Create New...