Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Well, to put my Wilner hat on for a second This is not a grade 2 ankle sprain And Lawrie isn't on the DL to start the season like he was last year / silver lining
  2. He is down in FLA with family according to previous posts
  3. Right And Goins/Izturis -> Drew probably costs less and adds more wins than McGowan/Redmond -> Santana I didn't think that in February but I do now
  4. Yes http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/baseball/paxton-holds-no-grudges-towards-blue-jays/article4320264/
  5. Words like egregious, imbeciles and foolhardy come to mind.
  6. I'm sure he threw in the word "jackrabbits" in there too
  7. http://assets3.sportsnet.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/kawasaki_munenori_fuel.jpg
  8. The org HAS to get over the Boras thing. And accept that FA acquisitions can help the team without wrecking the farm in general. As for 2B, Boras came right out and said he would sign with the Jays AND play 2B, bit IF they made it a "long term commitment". So there's a barrier there cause right now a 1-2 year deal looks best.
  9. He made a perfectly reasonable, helpful suggestion that any reasonable person would agree with. And he even said it nicely. And that's what you come back with?
  10. FU Jose Reyes. FU and the donkey you rode in on (J/K I love the guy but DAMN...)
  11. I can't sit through another Goins debate We already have 150 pages on that
  12. Half of those knuckeballs in the first 3-4 innings didn't move AT ALL JP coulda caught those! (well, the ones that weren't being hit off the outfield wall anyway)
  13. Until this spring I hoped that he would regress/progress/whatever to replacement level. But I haven't seen a shred of anything all spring to suggest to me he will. He looks awful.
×
×
  • Create New...