FTR: King willing to do a screen cap and GIF conversion of AA's fat ass
Don't know what that says about him but thanks man. Taking one for the team. LOL
If they show it online it's worth watching.
Reasons
Tells you real story of what happened with Santana
Fat ass walking away shot of AA from behind
Beeston complete clown comments to fuel our justifiable hate of the pompous ass
DH and Hurl being silly with thread title
After that Saturday game, Sportsnet showed a 30 minute documentary on Alex Anthopoulos. Called "Focus" I think.
If you were watching on TV Saturday you'd understand what this thread was referring to. If you weren't you'd have no idea.
Also, as much as I thought it would be a fluff piece on AA, it really wasn't. They showed the good and the bad. and raised all kinds of questions about his decisions.
Excellent
Was down during game time and for some reason I felt compelled to participate in the GDT on the old board.
So did a few others. Probably the most posted to GDT they've had in a year.