Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Wow. 11k 1BB and 0HR. Makes FIP happy. Early in season, the corrections done to make it ERA ish can probably give some odd numbers I suppose?
  2. Stupid phone autocorrect. LOL Fixed to "Votto" while you typed rhat
  3. I know. They STILL get it wrong too much of the time.
  4. Reds have only scored 28 runs (second worst in baseball). "Shook things up" today by hitting Votto 2nd and got shut out by Tampa.
  5. Yankees announcers both think he was out
  6. 3 HR already in the 4th Hehe
  7. LOL. Exactly. Love OMG cat.
  8. The Rookie actually really good because they didn't embellish it. It's the real story and well acted. Thinking about it, there are serious shades of Steve Delabar in the film. I bought my dad that Ken Burns set and I need to borrow it sometime.
  9. Brett Anderson. That fell through because Anderson failed a physical. Then Ian Kinsler. That fell through because Kinsler blocked the trade. We don't know for sure who else might have been included in these trades but the names Romero and Arencibia had been thrown around.
  10. http://a.gifb.in/032010/1269259657_omg_cat.gif
  11. Uh-huh!
  12. Don't. JFAS has already proven that Santos' slider is the best out pitch in baseball.
  13. This is why he has that reputation among some Jays fans. We remember some of those shaky performances where he'd barely pull off the save. But Aug/Sep last year he was healthy and was absolutely lights out. I was still watching all the games, so he rebuilt my confidence in him.
  14. 10 things you probably didn't know about my favorite baseball movie: http://www.mandatory.com/2013/05/07/10-things-you-probably-didnt-know-about-bull-durham/
  15. Sure is. The craziest thing is when they know the slider is coming and they still get owned. They're down 0-2, 1-2 and they know exactly what's coming. But they can't lay off of it because it must look like it's going to be in the strike zone, but then the bottom falls out of it and they flail at it, missing the ball by a foot.
  16. You're making me McHungry But yeah what a performance by those three. I watched the end of the game on the Orioles feed - they were mighty impressed by our pitching.
  17. Absolutely. I like seeing a bunch of guys racking up hits, don't get me wrong. But the fact that we can also win games with pitching and defense? It's great. There was precious little of that sort of thing last year.
  18. You know, maybe we should have signed THAT guy
  19. It's ridiculous and I'm so glad we kept him. I think a lot of ppl here didn't watch much the last 6 weeks of 2013, but he was back, was bad ass and pretty much unhittable at the end of the season, and he still is now. I hope his health holds up, is all When Janssen is back, as much as I like him too, Santos stays the closer
  20. Yep. Opposing pitchers pitching around Bautista because no one else getting it done.
×
×
  • Create New...