Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Leave him in until top of order s, then bring in Cecil
  2. Would anyone here put Lind behind Bautista for a while??
  3. http://www.miataturbo.net/attachments/miata-parts-sale-trade-5/97623d1387294167-fs-brand-new-big-boy-magnaflow-12579-cohete-del-doctor-maligno-1-jpg
  4. I'm afraid so I mean, JP was slow too, but that's brutal
  5. Black album was best produced thing they ever made by far. Anyway, you passed. Metallica questions over.
  6. Welcome. Sorry about the questions. They're standard. Long story...
  7. I hate that They make you buy so many Soortsnets. Will be even worse next year when they have the NHL including playoffs.
  8. You have no idea. Imbedded video. Free booze. No caps restrictions. Jacuzzi. Hot chick named Rachel and her sister - I forget her name. Three levels of sub-sub forum. I have no idea why I slum it out here sometimes.
  9. Sherman reporting they have called for these anonymous MLB execs to be outed and punished. Really?
  10. We are discussing in mods forum For now continue to post miLB reports in sub forum Appreciate everyone's input
  11. Yes. April 10 shall always be annual board takeover day.
  12. 1. Seems to be fixed 2. Seemed like a good idea at the time
  13. The same discussions will still happen. We would have an active prospects/minor leagues thread, an active draft thread, and daily minor league reports all out in the main forum.
  14. When you go to the sub forum it looks like a lot of threads, but only because It's mostly daily reports and they're not getting bumped off the first page at the rate they would here.
  15. I would argue that if we brought the draft thread out here that it would generate much more more buzz and discussion.
×
×
  • Create New...