Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. I would have picked Edwin or Bautista so would have failed regardless.
  2. http://www.clevescene.com/images/blogimages/2009/12/11/1260565327-picture_337.png
  3. @LottOnBaseball: On Markakis drive in 5th, Rasmus lunged to make catch and felt left hamstring “kind of grab.” Hopes it’ll be OK with off-day tomorrow.
  4. He becomes swing man I guess, though I prefer Redmond. Rogers should just go away
  5. Holy s*** At least Gibby knows this is the only time to use Rogers
  6. LETS GO BLUE JAYS *CLAP, CLAP* *CLAP, CLAP, CLAP* LETS GO BLUE JAYS *CLAP, CLAP* *CLAP, CLAP, CLAP* LETS GO BLUE JAYS *CLAP, CLAP* *CLAP, CLAP, CLAP* Go go cap filler
  7. I don't want Colby missing time just while he's heating up
  8. Hopefully nothing serious Kinda wish Gose was here instead of Sierra or Kratz though
  9. Yeah probably But given the failures of Sierra and Gose, and with Rasmus hitting free agency I'd like to hang on to Melky
×
×
  • Create New...