Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. What would Pirates have given us for Lind??
  2. Team full of Jackrabbits!!!
  3. Ike Davis traded to Pirates
  4. But why keep Goins, Diaz and Kawasaki up when Reyes is back? Makes no sense. Would make more sense to call up Francisco or Gose.
  5. Except Lawrie actually came to the majors as a prospect who could hit. And has done so, in the majors, for short short stretches. Goins has never hit well at any level.
  6. Reds probably still over value him though. Pretty much guaranteed they do and would want more.
  7. Yeah, one night on it will make you never go there again LOL
  8. LOL And no, there is no JD piss in my bar. Though I've had some recently. Last trip to Vegas the 4 of us decided to rent a limo and drive around drinking it out of the bottle before checking in to our hotel. There's no denying it - that stuff is crap.
  9. OK I also ask for your assurances that no Jack Daniels touches my stones before delivery! LOL.
  10. Pitchers and position players probably should be handled differently.
  11. Bethesda is my dealer too. I played ~ 200 hours of Oblivion, 200 hours of Fallout 3, and 300 hours of Skyrim. Just addictive as crack, you're right. There's not much RPG ish about AC4, I just loved the pirating.
  12. I'd buy that the cold just screwed up Delabar and Santos if Gibson, Cecil and Loup hadn't been so good. I suppose, maybe some guys and some pitches are more affected by cold hands. In any case, we need those guys, hopefully just one bad outing.
  13. Assasins Creed IV is pretty must-have. Amazing game. Loved it. Can play on any platform tho.
  14. I need to get that too Have been playing Titanfall and the newest (mind blowing lay good) DLC for Bioshock Infinite on the XBOX 360. Need some PS4 games to justify it being there.
×
×
  • Create New...