Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Ah s***, you're right. pulled in the 5th after giving up 4HR and allowing 8 runs. Wonder how serious?
  2. Can't vote for pitchers Need to lobby Farrell to pick him
  3. Nova getting rocked again. Nothing wrong with that!
  4. I'll definitely be keeping this avatar for a while if he keeps pitching anywhere near this well
  5. This team is very dependant on one or both of Morrow and Dickey having good years. If they both suck we're in big trouble. I don't think they will, but they both make me nervous every start.
  6. Yeah one especially nice smooth play going to his right and make a strong accurate throw to first. Not much base running action. And yes the pitching is so good outside of Dickey (and I think he'll turn it around)
  7. Yeah he looked ok. Seemed at his usual at short and running to 1B. Didn't see a lot of action though.
  8. I don't get it. Why repeatedly make accounts on a forum just to complain bitterly about the team and fight with people?? Metallijay and Dogg both just have this weird, weird need to be here doing their things no matter how much adversity they find.
  9. Wilner just told me on the Blue Jays talk that Moises Sierra is a "fine" outfielder and that I overstated it when I called him a "hazard in the outfield" I don't know why I bother calling in.
  10. Spanky you were right We should have clued in sooner that that was him. I mean he was an obvious ******* from day 1 but he kept just under the radar enough. Anyhow there's no doubt it was him. Can't say how I know but we know.
  11. Did you like the song they played while Rogers was coming out??
  12. Hey flamingweasel, like that walk up music they just played??
  13. Oh s*** that's a good one too Which is funnier http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Sandoval-fail.gif
  14. He CRUSHED that ball in to the dirt in front of the plate
×
×
  • Create New...