Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Weak right handed batter. I would have given RAD the chance there.
  2. No doubt about that. More pure power. But K/BB/OBP, Lind is far superior
  3. http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/39/files/2012/09/6405650.jpg
  4. Ooh I thought Rajai just might mess that up He doesn't instill much confidence out there does he?
  5. f*** Bautista is good Doesn't go crazy to get a hit or HR when one isn't there to be had. They wanted nothing to do with him there so he takes a walk.
  6. Remember earlier today when someone said we should trade Cabrera because he wasn't hitting?
  7. A solo home run or two is fine. I pretty much expect that every Dickey start. The only times he gives up crooked numbers is when he either a) walks a bunch or gets bloop singled to death, and then a home run
  8. True story: Opened MLB At Bat on my.phone. it jumps straight to game day. The first words I read are ... Cabrera and homers... and I groan. Then happily realize it was OUR Cabrera. Sweet! 1-0
×
×
  • Create New...