Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Oakland is far and away my second favorite team. It's hard NOT to like them.
  2. Bunch of f'n maricons on that team
  3. Crap, I forgot how much they gave up. Wow.
  4. So did Pat Gillick and Paul Beeston when they traded for David Cone
  5. BOS DET tonight Lester vs Scherzer Nice
  6. OPS has gone from 145 to 636 since the White Sox picked him up He couldn't help but get better
  7. Googled James Shields. Found this. Makes me want him even more. LOL http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/0810/mlb.DevilRays.redsox.bad.blood/images/6.5.08.James-Shields.jpg
  8. That's a tough one I want Shields. In fact, he's the guy I want the most. But he's a straight up rental for only 3 months. I hate to give up anything but a couple guys among positional player prospects/depth for him. But a guy like Sanchez is probably exactly what they want. Will they settle for less? Probably not. All depends on what others are offering I suppose. And if they can't get a prospect they really like, they'll just qualify him and collect the draft pick. Presuming he does become a free agent this off season, and especially if he's traded mid season and won't be subject to a QO, I want AA all over him. Would he take more than Anibal Sanchez money (5/80) to sign?? The two guys seem remarkably similar quality wise. Shields is 2 years older but GM's probably value Shields' post-season reputation more, rightly or wrongly.
  9. I suspect he will either be forced to by ownership, or fired and the new guy will do it Their situation is completely untenable
  10. Maybe they'd let you trade it for a damaged Morrow jersey that you hardly ever get to wear?
  11. I have an "alternate" blue Lawrie jersey that I love But I want to add a white one. Would love to have a Stroman if I could get one. Bit of a gamble, but WTH... So is this team.
  12. Every good start he has is a HUGE deal right now and lessens the need for AA to trade for a starter at the deadline.
  13. Nice Would love to see 40k on Saturday and Sunday. Team couldn't be hotter. Too much to ask?
  14. Not sure if already posted: "He's never looked over matched, over challenged, or too stressed out or scared at all." - Bautista today on Marcus Stroman
  15. Nothing like a black Travis Snider jersey to make you feel like you wasted 200 bucks, eh? LOL
  16. How many announced at tonight's game? Looked like a pretty solid crowd.
  17. Game 63 Reyes (3pts) - Melky (2pts) - Bautista (1pt) - Lind (3pts) - G-Snarls Eddy (1pt) - Juan (2pts) - Lawrie (1pt) - Navarro (5pts) - Gose (8pts) - Pillar (8pts) - Kratz (4pts) - Bonus - How many total jays home runs today? 0 - 1 - 2 - 3 - G-Snarls 4 - 2 games remaining of the first half!
  18. And I mean official replica or authentic jerseys from the Jays Shop This season? Next season??
  19. How long before one might be able to buy a Hutchison or Stroman jersey from the Jays shop??
  20. Yep Plus I'm not going to complain about the offense. It's been phenomenal. Every game that we get a good start from Stroman and Happ is huge. They're the wild cards right now.
  21. Yeah,a I didn't even care that Tampa won. So far back it doesn't matter. Boston and Baltimore worry me the most. Keep losing pls.
  22. Honestly, I don't want to get too excited but Stroman and Happ could be at least as good, if not better than the average #4/5 starters. Either could falter, but I sure like what I'm seeing.
  23. That happens At least they're hitting. And more importantly, the pitching has been good.
×
×
  • Create New...