Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. They also may have another move up their sleeve. If so, good for them.
  2. He's only pitched 24 innings so far this year, so who knows yet really... 5 home runs 0 walks Completely discordant stats
  3. Most of our rivals have bad pitching matchups tomorrow We have Hutch vs J Garcia. Like.
  4. Stupid ass Orioles beating up on Sonny Gray. FU Orioles. FU.
  5. Great post ang. Absolutely true. I would barely have followed the draft if it weren't for the work of those three. Thanks guys!
  6. This might be a problem...
  7. Can`t find it anywhere Came across this triple vs. Deion Sanders though: http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/04/billy-hamilton-deion-sanders-very-fast-cincinnati-reds-mlb Edit: Deion was lollygagging to 1B before he decided to turn it on...
  8. Good God that speed Obviously, he doesn't know how to hit yet?
  9. Lester vs Scherzer = excellent matchup Would like to catch some of that
  10. Rays losing again Red Sox, Yankees Orioles all play later. Yankees and orioles have very unfavorable pitching matchups. Get out there and lose!
  11. Thanks a bunch for asking. Really appreciate it.
  12. Cool, thanks man I just went to the jaysshop.ca and no sign of them Have to dig deeper on MLB.com I guess
  13. I actually completely agree, I was just being provocative. I'd make that trade every time too. At the time he wasn't needed, and no idea how he'd turn out. Do I trade Aaron Sanchez now (knowing he's 50/50 to even be a big league pitcher, but could be a future star) for Shields if it's clear we need a Shields to make the run? Yeah I probably do. I'm just not totally sure we need to do that right now. And we have another 4-5 weeks or so to decide.
  14. Miguel Gonzalez pulled from tonight's game. they called Gaussman up from AAA to.go against Sonny Gray. Go A's.
  15. I like him too but he's uncomfortable in front of the camera. And yes, he and Wilner are Jewish
  16. We shall sic Buerhle on them today! They won't know what bit them. | | | < < <
×
×
  • Create New...