I feel like a broken record but
f*** YOU ERVIN SANTANA AND f*** YOU FROM BOTH ENDS IAN KINSLER
We'd be in so much better shape had we even got one of them and imagine if both. godaammit foddammit. Make me so mad.
It can't last
The team us not as bad as it looks right now
However they are also not as good as they looked in May
The truth, as usual, lies somewhere in between
Howarth just said Sal Butera loves McCann's pitch framing.
Says from video he thinks McCann has added 32 strikes over the past 2 games.
Interesting. How accurate could this be from Buterra looking at video behind the dugout??
Likewise with Tanaka. Anything over 5-6 years and AA was out. never stood a chance. As soon as ARod was officially suspended no one but the Yankees were going to get him.
This response was not warranted to the post you quoted
Banned
At the same time, everyone please stop with the accusations of aliases and multiple accounts. PM instead.
Damn West coast though. I'm even further east so it's +4 hours. Pretty much never get to see Dodgers Giants or Mariners home games. (I'd add Padres but why would I want to watch those)
Awesome for Kershaw that it happened at home
Indisputably the best pitcher of this decade. Might as well just give him the NL Cy Young trophy now and let him keep it for the foreseeable future.