Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. LETS GO BLUE JAYS *CLAP, CLAP* *CLAP, CLAP, CLAP* LETS GO BLUE JAYS *CLAP, CLAP* *CLAP, CLAP, CLAP* Comeback filler
  2. It was probably just luck at first But if he just keeps thinking about it because everyone is talking about it, maybe it gets to him?
  3. Phew!! Oh s*** that was close Good job Lind and Hutch
  4. No way man. Early 20's chicks would still line up for him.
  5. 4ever5 Spanky and iluvbjs Knock it off Knock it off No one wants to hear the crap between you Talk baseball
  6. 2 ground outs and a k Good work Hutch I do like his composure
  7. I don't necessarily think so But he's having a crappy stretch
  8. I retract the state,nt Thought you meant for the team Hutch really HAS sucked at home. I don't get it.
  9. Another one vs Navarro f***ing stupidly wide strike zone
  10. Think he was just being sloppy recently and can snap himself out of it??
  11. http://kensmarkets.com/images/ButcherSign.png
×
×
  • Create New...