Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Omar

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    17,898
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    114

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Omar

  1. Bellinger not in the Yankees lineup tonight. He is 2 for 22 against Gausman. After Judge I fear Belli more than the rest. Could be a good thing for us if Boone is overthinking it.
  2. I sense a Stanton hamstring injury isn't far off. Maybe this series.
  3. I hope Gausman can establish his fastball early to make them chase his splitter. If/when he fails to do that he seems to struggle. We need "good" Gausman tonight more than ever. Pitch around Judge and navigate the rest of the lineup. Our slap hitters should be able to put Rodon in his place🤪
  4. That's a sweep of the Giants. Bring on the Yankees for what is going to be the biggest series of the season thus far. LET'S GO BLUE JAYS!
  5. This would have been a great game to go to. The early start means you get out around 3pm ish and still get home in time to get the bbq going.
  6. YRod is going to close this game is he not?
  7. Hard to say but taking Straw out so Loperfido gets an ab is poor in game decision making.
  8. Tight game like this I think I would want Straw's glove in CF.
  9. Fisher is about to hang the game tieing pitch.
  10. 100% but I don't see the Jays as suitors.
  11. Really want to beat tight pants today!
  12. Another series W confirmed! Let's go for the sweep tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. Wow. Desperately needed insurance runs. FU Padres!!!
  14. Green was serving them up that inning. Lucky to have escaped with only one run allowed.
×
×
  • Create New...